|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$109.95 - $119.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Duratread™ sole
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Full grain leather upper
- ATS® Advanced Torque Stability technology with composite forked shank
Customers who bought this item also bought
Front office style with maximum protection. The safety of a steel toe (ASTM F2413 05 M/1/75 C/75 EH rated) and the stable support of ATS technology live in a clog that looks right anywhere. The flexible slip resistant Duratread sole holds its ground and resists abrasion. Full grain uppers with a cushioned leather footbed create a custom fit.
With an appeal that is feminine and rugged at the same time, this Safety clog from Ariat is a versatile footwear choice. Perfect for running errands in town or taking care of business around the stable, this clog has a durable leather upper with fabulous stitched detailing and sturdy rubber outsole for great traction. Slip it on with your favorite broken-in jeans and get through any day in comfort.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0018DLLP6
- Item model number: 10002367
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 15, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They are tight in pinkie toe area, just past the steel toe area. Gonna try heating with blow dryer to try and stretch it out a bit.
What is weird is that my heels continually slide out as I walk. Never had this happen before. Gonna add heel insert to see if helps.
I really, really like the heel height and slip on design. Over all, I am happy with the quality of the shoe! Hoping that once the leather stretches for pinkie toe, I can wear for full 12.5 hour shift. Until then, I will wear for a few hours at a time to break them in more.
I have another style of Ariat steel boot in the tan color. I liked everything about them, except they are lace up. The only drawback with the tan color is how iit may show wear faster the black color. The tan color looks dressier and goes better with khaki pants. So will see which color I will order next year.