|Price:||$76.70 - $142.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle" from arch
- Advanced Torque Stability
- Lace Up
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The original endurance boot. Built to perform and win the Terrain takes on the most grueling rides and finishes strong. A customer favorite and #1 seller!
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 14 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B073TSZ5SY
- Item model number: TERRAIN_M_FOO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 16, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't live on a farm or ride horses like many of the reviewers. I work in a manufacturing plant and spend a good deal of time on my feet. I wore these all day the first day with no break-in period and my feet felt great from beginning to end. I swear it's like they were custom made for me.
I bought these to replace a pair of Timberlands that I wore for 10 years. I couldn't find any Timbs. that I liked and took a chance on these after reading the reviews. Soooo glad I did. I highly recommend them!!
UPDATE TO MY INITIAL REVIEW: Less than a year later and these are now in the trash. Although these were initially quite comfortable, when I tried to use them for hiking they rubbed my heals terribly. I tried several types of inserts, pads, etc...because I didn't want to give up on them. Too bad, they were beautiful boots!
My ankles feel very supported in uneven terrain. I have great traction when going up or down a gravel covered trail. And, the boots do not appear to stain easily at all. I have only gotten my feet damp once while wearing them but I was in a very wet situation and should have opted to change into rubber boots. The only time I feel discomfort is when I end up standing still for a length of time on concrete floors.
I'll probably look into this brand when it is time for my husband to get a new pair of boots.