Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 30, 2013
This was a gift for my wife. I first ordered them from Ariat but they did not fit. My fault. I returned them for an exchange but they were back ordered for 6 weeks in her size. I found them here cheaper and with Amazon Prime I had them in 2 days and only a few dollars extra for express shipping. I saved almost $20 over Ariat and got them much faster. They came in the Ariat packaging but inside of a protective box. Ariat shipped the boot box inside of a bag. The boots from Ariat arrived perfect but the box was damaged some from shipping. I am one of those people who keep my original boxes to things and stored them when not used. My wife loves her boots and they were in perfect shape brand new. She says they are very comfortable right out of the box with no break in needed. Somewhow they even came with the upgraded insoles from Ariat that usually is a cost add on. My wife has other Ariat boots and they are always of great quality.
14 people found this helpful
on August 7, 2015
These boots looked so cute and I've heard Ariat are some of the most comfortable...so I had very high hopes for them...but ended up disappointed. I have big feet...Women's size 10...so I am very used to my shoes looking big. When I pulled these out of the box, they looked so huge that I thought for a second I had accidentally ordered a men's size 10! I have never had a problem with shoes being too narrow before, but these are very narrow and squeezed my foot all the way down, even though there was still extra length. I know boots often times will stretch out with wear, but I didn't want to be stuck with them and waste that much money if they didn't. So these are being returned. So there's my experience as a big footed gal...for those of you on the smaller side, maybe they are a little better proportioned.
on October 8, 2014
I already have a pair of Ariat cowboy boots I use for work, and I love them. These I use for my job at a bar, they keep my feet comfy and they are not sore at the end of the night, and there is a lot of running around in a bar when it's busy. They are a beautiful color, and green pops. I love these boots.
8 people found this helpful
on January 23, 2016
Unlike some (cowboy) boots I've tried, these boots fit more closely to the front of my shin at the ankle. (Is that the "instep"?) In other words, my foot does not pull out of the boot when I flex forward. Some people may find that this fits too closely for them to "get into" the boot. But if you have "duck feet" like mine (skinny shin, flat-ish feet), this could be your boot! Also, it is REALLY GOOD LOOKING!!
on September 16, 2014
Great boot, fits as stated. However the only thing that I was not sure about because it was not stated in the description, the top part of the boot is more of a patent leather than a actual leather. You can barely see it in the pictures posted here, but if you look close it is a shiny patent leather type upper. Only reason i didnt get it a 5 really.
3 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2017
Love these boots and always get so many compliments :-). And they are the most comfortable boots! I only buy Ariats now :-)
on September 15, 2012
These Ariat boots are wonderful for a true horse person. They fit true to size with the excellent Ariat footbed and arch support. The soles are waterproof and have "safe" traction for around the barn as well as in the saddle. Flattering toe style and an almost copper like finish on the tops. Definitely show and town worthy as well. Also polish well.
9 people found this helpful
on November 14, 2015
I got tons of compliments on these when I wore them. Even my picky husband liked them! They are very comfortable, however they are a bit bigger than I expected. I wear a 10 in almost every other boot I own and I think a 9.5 or even a 9 would have been good.
on April 15, 2014
These are the most comfortable boots I have owned. I was worried about the seam inside but this has not been an issue. They are the first ones I can wear all day. I ordered a 9 and they are a little roomy but I would still order the same size. I ride every other day for up to 6 hours and they have been great. Highly recommend
5 people found this helpful
on July 20, 2016
They fit larger in the heel than my other pairs of Ariat boots that I have which causes my heel to slip sometimes. I wear a 10-10.5 or 11 in shoes depending on the brand but all of my Ariat boots fit nicely with a size 10. IMPORTANT! In the photos the shaft looks much more pink and in person they ARENT PINK AY ALL! They are Plum. It was very disappointing. I was looking forward to having a more pink color of boot to go with some of my dressier attire that has pink in it.