- File Size: 599 KB
- Print Length: 249 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Spirit Dance Books LLC; 1 edition (March 10, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 10, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XDD6DXJ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,876 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.95|
Save $11.96 (80%)
Arizona Forever: A love story Kindle Edition
|Length: 249 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The writing was slow, ponderous at times. Lots of characters to like, but then when a brother would show up to offer an opinion and we hadn't seen him in awhile, the scene seemed extraneous. Because it was. There was a great deal of confusion over when and where an apostrophe goes. I still finished the book, but I'm off to look through my library for something more lively next.
LDS language, philosophies, and beliefs.
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. These opinions are uniquely my own.
Jessie a veterinarian. Her brother works with horses and a man he knew when serving as LDS mission in Australia comes to show his horse in America. But poor Jessie is looking for some one who shares her faith.
I really enjoyed this read. I liked Jessie she was smart and confident. Riordan is giving and thoughtful. I loved their back and forth and how they worked together as a team. I enjoyed all the backstory that helped us understand where the two of them were coming from. The book ended way too soon for me. I would have loved to keep reading this one. Glad there was an Epilogue included with a little more to the ending.
Enter Ri. I could never really pronounce his real name. He is from Australia. Came with this great stallion who is primed for a great competition. He is a friend of her brother.
This book does reflect religious beliefs that show Mormon values. Though it is not too churchy. Talks about good values. Could be enjoyed by a teenage reader.
Arizona Forever A Love Story: 7
The Most Important Catch: 10
Her books since The Most Important Catch have been just average.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a book about close family relationships. Jesse has three brothers, who are very protective of her.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Western
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult