Alphabet Slap Jack - a Fun ABC Letter Learning Card Game - Kids Learn Upper/Lowercase Letter Recognition and Letter Sounds While Playing a Fun Game – Preschool Thru 1st Grade
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.54 x 2.56 x 0.79 inches|
|Manufacturer Maximum Age||84|
|Manufacturer Minimum Age||48|
|Item Weight||3.8 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Alphabet Slap Jack helps your child learn their upper and lowercase ABCs while playing a fun card game. You can use the game’s upper and lowercase letter playing cards in multiple ways. You can play Alphabet SlapJack, ABC Go Fish, and Find My Letter Matching game, or use them as SMALL ABC flash cards (four fun uses for the game all in ONE single convenient poker-sized deck of playing cards. ** Game cards are SMALLER in size making them easier for kids to hold and play the game. **
- Help your child master the alphabet with this fun, fast preschool game. Our unique all-in-one game design comes with everything you need to play FOUR educational preschooler games. Its smaller-sized cards and all-in-one design stores easily when not in use and makes it convenient to take with you for alphabet letter learning on the go. (The entire game can fit in your pocket!)
- Created by an award-winning elementary school teacher. The game is compatible with current classroom learning standards and features letter cards with short vowel sounds.
- KID FRIENDLY: Game cards are smartly designed with brightly colored uppercase and lowercase letters and simple, friendly illustrations your child will love, and makes a perfect addition to your alphabet learning toys and games collection.
- GAME SIZE: These small poker-sized playing cards measure 2.50 inches wide by 3.40 inches tall because SMALLER CARDS are easier for little hands to hold. AGE & PLAYERS: For 2 to 6 players, age 4 & up. ABC Slap Jack makes a great addition to your kindergarten, homeschool, or preschool learning toys and games collection, or ABC letter flashcards collection. CONTENTS: 57 poker-sized game cards and game rule cards.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- GAME SIZE: Game cards measure 2.50 inches wide by 3.40 inches tall (the same dimensions as poker-sized playing cards). The entire deck can fit in your pocket- making it convenient for ABC learning on the go!
- Game cards are smartly designed with brightly colored uppercase and lowercase letters and simple, friendly illustrations your child will love.
- The game features illustrations that represent short vowel sounds (example: INCHWORM instead of ice cream; UMBRELLA instead of unicycle) and easy to recognize hand-drawn letters.
- Alphabet Slap Jack comes with everything you need to play a fun ABC version of these classic kids' card games: Slap Jack, Go Fish, ABC Letter Flash Cards Find My Letter Match (an uppercase-to-lowercase letter matching game), and up-and-down the abc ladder (a letter sequence game).
- For 2 to 6 players, AGES 4 and up-- perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and homeschool learners.
Alphabet Slap Jack, a 4-in-1 ABC Letter-Learning Game
Alphabet Slap Jack is a fun way to learn the ABCs!
Alphabet Slap Jack comes with everything you need to play a fun ABC version of these classic kids' card games:
- Slap Jack
- Go Fish
- Flash Cards
- Find My Letter Match (an uppercase-to-lowercase letter-matching game)
The game’s compact size and all-in-one design make it convenient to use anywhere—even on the go. (The entire game can fit in your pocket!)
The game includes 57 playing cards and rules.
GAME SIZE: Cards measure 2.5 inches by 3.4 inches (the same as standard poker-sized playing cards). Deck stores easily when not in use.
Kids love to learn when learning is made fun.
Alphabet Slap Jack makes learning the ABCs fun and engaging. In striving to master the games, your child will learn these important pre-reading skills:
- Uppercase and lowercase letter recognition
- Uppercase-to-lowercase letter identification
- Letter sounds
- Letter-to-object association
Smartly designed uppercase and lowercase letters are brightly colored and easy for children to recognize. The game features illustrations that represent short vowel sounds (examples: INCHWORM instead of ice cream; UMBRELLA instead of UNICYCLE; APPLE instead of ACORN).
Cute and friendly illustrations grab your child's attention and keep the focus on letter learning.
- For 2 to 6 players
- PreK, kindergarten, 1st-grade, and homeschool learners
- Ages 4 & up
- Perfect for one-on-one letter learning or small groups