Ark Naturals Gentle Digest for Dogs & Cats, 60-Count Capsules (Pack of 3)
|Price:||$18.32 + $3.30 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Helps to support a healthy immune system and support intestinal balance
- Helpful for occasional issues of diarrhea and/or constipation, also for periodic issues with gas and flatulence
- Ark naturals Gentle digest provides a source of beneficial intestinal bacteria and also helps to encourage their Growth
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you have a cat with pancreatitis, I recommend trying this product.
1. Antibiotics kill "good" (beneficial) bacteria along with the bacteria that cause illnesses. They are overprescribed by doctors to humans (seriously overprescribed) and I've seen the same with pets. A decrease in beneficial bacteria may lead to digestive problems and antibiotics don't have any effect on viruses, other than possibly empowering them as they decrease our immune systems.
2. Probiotics shouldn't be started, stopped and restarted, etc. -- according to the research I have read. Once stopped, they lose their effectiveness and advantages are lost. That being said, as with any supplement, start off small even with a larger animal and go slowly -- then be consistent.
Be safe, careful and take your time. Also, the advantages could take weeks/months to be seen -- and this product is affordable. We actually open the capsules and dump into the food so you don't need to deal with giving your pet a pill (never fun). Giving probiotics with food can limit the effectiveness, but our results with our dog have been solid, nonetheless. Once you have had a pet with immune system issues, you appreciate any and all improvements.
See here: Vetri-Mega Probiotic (120 Caps)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My GSD got into a bad habit of eating poop. It didn't matter whose it was, she was eating it almost every day. We tried switching food, punishments, etc and nothing seemed to work. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Mallory Sharp
I think our dog agreed with the benefits of this health supplement. Go for it!Published 1 month ago by Mercedes S.
I was using Forti Flora for my elderly cat and it got to be quite expensive, as I have added more medications. I have been using this for over 9 months now with great success. Read morePublished 2 months ago by RD Tennessee
I do see a difference with my sensitive dog tummies when I use this. Ordered two, will order again. Especially since the instructions say that it needn't be used every day if it is... Read morePublished 4 months ago by MrsDickens
Great product! I got the 3 bottle pack! Great price as well. Really helps keep my cats feeling good in the belly. Easy to break capsule apart to add to food. 5 stars!Published 6 months ago by victoriatron
Works okay, not quite as good as the last one I had but maybe it's my dog, he's very gassy!!!Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer