|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 5.5 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||07-325|
|Manufacturer Part Number||07-325|
|Cover Included||FUSION GRIPS|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-cruiser-motorcycles|
Arlen Ness 07-325 Black Fusion Grip
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each grip design features excellent Traction for your hands
- Billet aluminum accents are intricately machined and later finished in flawless chrome or Black Anodizing
- Slot track design features 11/4" billet aluminum inner collars with an air cushion rubber thumb pad, Linear knurled rubber grips and slotted billet aluminum end caps
- Port hole, deep cut, and smooth designs feature 11/4" billet aluminum inner collars, diamond knurled rubber grips and billet aluminum end caps
- Ring leader design features a Linear knurled rubber grip with integrated air pillows for extreme comfort; collars, rings and end caps machined from billet aluminum for an excellent look
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Each grip design features excellent traction for your hands billet aluminum accents are intricately machined and later finished in flawless chrome or black anodizing slot track design features 11/4" billet aluminum inner collars with an air cushion rubber thumb pad, linear knurled rubber grips and slotted billet aluminum end caps.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing to note, if you are putting this on a Harley as I did, is that the left grip is glued on and is pretty tricky to remove. I ended up peeling the grip off while spraying a little WD40 under it. I just kept working/peeling it until it finally came off. This process took the longest. I guess I could have cut the grip off, but I wanted to keep it just in case I did not like these grips.
I have them installed on my 'Glide and they look great - they don't draw attention, but if someone does get up close and inspect, they will see a nice piece and know that you paid attention to the details.
Super easy install. Clear directions. Looks great. Functions great. Very affordable. Plenty of grip.
Super easy install, and comes with glue that you need for the left hand grip.