|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 4 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||07-927|
|Manufacturer Part Number||07-927|
|Cover Included||FUSION MALE-MOUNT FOOTPEGS AND SHIFT PEGS|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-cruiser-motorcycles|
Arlen Ness 07-927 Black Fusion Male-Mount Footpeg And Shift Peg
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.75 (9%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The perfect Fusion of Traction, style and comfort
- Foot pegs and shifter pegs are machined from billet aluminum and wrapped in either diamond knurled or Linear style rubber for excellent foot Traction
- Knurled-style foot pegs are made from a forged Steel shaft, knurled-style rubber for excellent Traction and billet aluminum accents for a clean look
- Shift pegs are made from molded rubber with an integrated mounting stud and billet aluminum accent
- Note: will not fit 13-16 FXSB/SE, 11-13 Fix's, 08-11 fact/C, 13-16 xl1200x/XL1200V/xl1200c models
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The perfect Fusion of traction, style and comfort foot pegs and Shifter pegs are machined from billet aluminum and wrapped in either diamond knurled or linear style rubber for excellent foot traction knurled-style foot pegs are made from a forged steel shaft, knurled-style rubber for excellent traction and billet aluminum accents for a clean look.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I put these both for the shifter and rear brake on my 1996 Harley bagger. 96 had a terrible rear brake set up with the rear master mounted under the bike. I retrofitted a 2013 master cylinder and had to fabricate a complete new brake lever. Not only does this peg look great on the lever but they match the grips I have perfectly as well.