Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Arlo Lights - Smart Home Security Light | Wireless, Weather Resistant, Motion Sensor, Indoor/Outdoor, Multi-colored LED| 2 Light Kit (ALS1102) camera not included
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$60.00 (24%)|
|Style||Arlo Smart Home Security - Light|
|Item Weight||1.36 Kilograms|
|Light Source Type||LED|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Security Light only; Arlo camera NOT included
- 100 percent Wire Free: free of power cords and wiring hassles
- Motion detection: lights turn on when motion is detected
- Mobile alerts: instant alerts if light Activates on motion detection
- Weather resistant: put Arlo lights anywhere : indoors or out
- Customizable settings: adjust your light's Color, strobe/Beam, and notification settings
- Works with existing Arlo Security Camera System : Link your camera and lights to activate together; Works with other Smart Home devices
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compatible with all Arlo Cameras
Arlo Security Lights and Arlo security cameras work together for added home security while you’re home or away.
Kit of 2 - Indoor/Outdoor Smart Home Security Lights
Peace of mind with no strings attached.
Arlo Security Light is a 100% wire-free, weather-resistant, super-bright LED light. Easily customize your light settings from anywhere and get instant alerts when motion is detected. Automate your Arlo Security Light to work intelligently by itself or with your Arlo security camera systems.
- Weather-Resistant: IP65-certified to work indoors or outdoors in the rain, sun, or chill
- Rechargeable Battery: Convenient & long-lasting to take the expense out of security lighting
- Smart Controls: Use the Arlo app to manage & automate your light from anywhere
- Motion Detection Alerts: Get instant notifications sent to your smartphone or email
- 400 Lumens: Super bright LEDs brighten up outdoor
- Fully Customizable: Make it flash on or off, change colors, adjust beam width & more
100% Wire-Free Set-Up
Free of power cords and wiring hassles. Place it anywhere. Easily mount security light on walls, eaves, gazebos, and more. Set up your light anywhere around your home – whether on your front porch, in your backyard, or around any other corners.
Smart Controls with Arlo App
Arlo Security Light automatically sends instant alerts to your smartphone or email when it detects motion. You can even control and automate your light from anywhere using the free Arlo app.
Make it flash on or off, change colors, adjust beam width & more. You can set the light to flash red when it detects motion. This will draw attention from neighbors if anyone is sneaking around your home. Add more Arlo Security Lights to illuminate even more areas and easily synchronize light patterns.
Works with Arlo Cameras, Amazon Alexa and more
Make the most out of your existing Arlo security cameras by creating an ecosystem of Arlo devices with automated interactions. Arlo Security Light and Arlo security cameras work together for added security while you’re home or away. Set your Arlo cameras to record when the light detects motion.
Easily add Lights to your existing Arlo Security system
No subscription fees or plans
If you already have an existing Arlo Security Camera system, you won't have to upgrade your current service plan. Add as many lights as you need to enhance your home security.
Link your camera and lights to activate together
Easily create rules for an enhanced experience. For example: if your light detects motion, your camera will start to record video with the subject fully illuminated.
Arlo Lights do not count to your camera limit
The Arlo Security Light does not count toward your Arlo account camera limit. For example, if you have 5 cameras and you are subscribed to the free basic plan, you will not be required to upgrade your subscription plan to add and use an Arlo Security Light.
Compare with similar items
Arlo Lights - Smart Home Security Light | Wireless, Weather Resistant, Motion Sensor, Indoor/Outdoor, Multi-colored LED| 1 Light Kit (ALS1101) camera not included
Arlo Lights - Smart Home Security Light | Wireless, Weather Resistant, Motion Sensor, Indoor/Outdoor, Multi-colored LED| 3 Light Kit (ALS1103) camera not included
Arlo - Add-on Bridge for Smart Home Security Lights. Indoor use only, Security Light and camera not included (ABB1000)
Arlo Lights - Smart Home Security Light | Wireless, Weather Resistant, Motion Sensor, Indoor/Outdoor, Multi-Colored LED| 3 Light Kit w/Bonus Battery (ALS1103C) Camera not Included
|Sold By||Dynamic L.L.C.(NO ANY WARRANTY & We Record S/N)||Simple Wireless Solutions||Amazon.com||BuyVPC||TechnoProffs|
**Security Light only. Arlo camera NOT included** Arlo Security Light is a 100% wire-free, weather-resistant, super bright LED light. Easily customize your light settings from anywhere and get instant alerts when motion is detected. Automate your smart light to work intelligently by itself or with your Arlo security camera systems to cover even more angles. Use the Arlo app to remotely adjust the brightness, beam width, colors, and flashing patterns. Schedule your light for when you are at home, work, or on vacation. Power it with the included long-lasting rechargeable battery or keep it plugged in with either Arlo Solar Panel or Arlo Outdoor Adapter (sold separately). Integration with IFTTT enables custom interactions with other smart home devices. Arlo Security Light works with Amazon Alexa to let you turn your light on and off using a simple voice command.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Removed 1 star for terrible tech support and customer service. A power outage occurred in my neighborhood and when everything came back on 30 minutes later, my Arlo Light Bridge reported through the app that it was "offline". The only solution was to remove it from my account, factory reset and re-add the bridge. Definitely irritating, but necessary, fine. Here's where the problem really gained steam:
- The bridged would not factory reset!
- After spending time on the phone with support, they approved an RMA to replace it.
- One way or another, you must pay Alro for replacing it.
RMA process (3 options):
- You pay shipping and send their faulty device to them, they receive it, and then they ship you a replacement.
- You pay them $16, they ship a replacement, send you a shipping label for the bad unit, you return the bad unit within 10 days or they charge you full price for the replacement.
- You pay them $29, same as option 2, but with expedited shipping.
This was your device that failed, Arlo. But you know that we're in a bind because our security setup has a hole in it, so why not make us pay for it, right? Dirty pool, chaps.
Just got my Arlo Lights today. Darkness has fallen and my first impression for the lights themselves: not bad.
- produces respectable levels of light to areas I previously could not illumimate.
- motion sensor on light can be set up to trigger camera and vice versa.
- uses the same rechargable battery as the Arlo Pro and Pro 2 cameras.
- the arlo app (Android) integration is not so good.
- no auto Dusk to Dawn setting. UPDATE: There are photoelectric sensors that allow motion detection in daylight hours without turning on the lights. That's not the same thing, but it's close.
- I sense noticeable lag between detection and trigger between camera and lamp/lamp and camera.
- requires a separate "base" for connectivity. I wonder if this contributes to latency/lag.
Overall, I like them. I needed decently bright, conspicuous lighting in specific areas where power was unavailable. The Arlo Light definitely does the trick. Additionally, they've got their own motion sensors so I essentially just extended the motion detection coverage of my Arlo camera network.
- uses same battery as Arlo Pro and Pro 2, which is nice for those of us that have extra batteries.
- Easy set up and coordination with your existing Arlo cameras
- Multiple Color Option
- Allows you to set to "Flood" (wide light spread) or "Spot" (more narrow light)
- NO MAGNETIC MOUNT OPTION - this to me was the biggest flaw and the reason I took off one Star. I would have liked to have the option of using a Magnetic Mount Option for these lights. Magnetic Mounts make it easier to access and recharge the batteries. Plus, Magnetic Mounts allow for easy relocation of the units if you decided to move them to a different location and only require one small screw. The "fixed" mounts that these come with require that you drill three holes and force you to have a more permanent placement of the lights
- Lights are decently bright on standard white but not so much on Color. As I learned from my Hue Lights, this is to be expected with any "color" light but something you should be aware of.
- A little larger and heavier than I expected
- The App only allows you to activate the camera for a 5 minutes or longer. It would be nice to have the option of having it activate for a shorter period of time. I suspect this can be easily fixed with an app update.
(1) the installation user guide does not tell you the batteries are fully charged from the factory,
(2) not to put the batteries in the devices because you'll need access to the symbol for scanning,
(3) the lights include mounting hardware,
(4) make sure your Smartphone is on the same wifi network as the bridge
(5) know your wifi network name and SSID password.
Lights are installed. For any would be intruder immediate loss of night vision and audio outburst guaranteed. Maybe a DNA sample provided too!