Arlo Ultra - 4K UHD Wire-Free Security 1 Camera System | Indoor/Outdoor with Color Night Vision, 180° View, 2-Way Audio, Spotlight, Siren | Works with Alexa and HomeKit | (VMS5140)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$33.96 (8%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UHD Video Quality - Zoom in to see sharp details with Arlo Ultra’s 4K & HDR advanced image quality technology
- 180 Degree diagonal field of view - see more with a wider angle lens that has auto image correction reducing the fish eye effect
- Enhanced night vision - see what’s lurking with color night vision allowing you to see video in color rather than traditional black and White.Night vision:High powered Infrared LEDs (850nm) with IR Cut Filter
- Integrated spotlight - light up the night using Arlo Ultra’s integrated spotlight
- Smart Home Security featuring superior video and audio quality
- Noise canceling technology - listen and speak to visitors with crystal clear full 2-way audio that reduces wind and noise
- Wire free and weather-resistant design and includes 1 year of Arlo Smart Premier service with rolling 30 day cloud recordings
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
1 Camera System
Arlo Ultra 4K Wire-Free Security Camera
Arlo Ultra 4K wire-free security camera delivers ultimate peace of mind with advanced video and audio quality, a wider angle view, color night vision, and clear two-way conversations.
Cutting-edge protection with advanced video & audio quality.
4K & HDR*
Zoom in to see sharp details with Arlo Ultra’s 4K & HDR advanced image quality technology
*Higher resolution clip storage requires add-on subscription
Enhanced night vision
See what’s lurking with color night vision allowing you to see video in color rather than traditional black and white
Light up the night and ward off unwelcome guests using Arlo Ultra’s integrated spotlight
180 degree view
See more with a wider angle lens that has auto image correction reducing the fish eye effect
Enjoy Arlo Smart Premier*
Receive instant alerts when motion or audio is detected, easily view and share recordings, set smart schedules, and personalize your smart home experience to fit you and your family’s life style.
*Arlo Smart Service, including cloud recording, requires paid subscription after 1 year.
Can I stream in 4K?
You can stream in 4K content locally if your mobile device is connected to the same local network as your Arlo Ultra SmartHub.
Can I record and store in 4K to the cloud?
If you want to access 4K recordings from anywhere, you will need to purchase the Arlo Premium Video add-on subscription service.
What happens after my included 1 year of included Arlo Smart Premier expires?
You have the option to sign up for the same plan, choose one of our other Arlo Smart plans, or forgo a service plan all together.
After my included 1 year of Arlo Smart Premier expires, what if I choose not to have a service plan?
If you choose not to have a service plan, you will still be able to live stream remotely and locally, receive push notifications, auto track and zoom, and two-way audio.
Will Arlo Ultra cameras work with other Arlo Base Stations?
No, Arlo Ultra cameras will only work with the included Ultra SmartHub (VMB5000).
Compare with similar items
Arlo Ultra 4K wire-free security camera delivers ultimate peace of mind with advanced video and audio quality. Easy to install, place the wire-free camera around your house and monitor your home or business with a wider angle view. With Ultra’s 4K, zoom in on objects to see more details. With advanced night vision and integrated spotlight you’ll see color video even at night. The integrated spotlight lights up the night or helps toward off unwanted visitors. Advanced noise cancelling technology minimizes background noise for crystal clear, two-way conversations. Get long-lasting charge with the rechargeable battery. Remotely access your video recordings directly from your Arlo Smart Hub. Arlo Ultra also includes 1 year of Arlo Smart Premier service.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have reduced the rating to 1 star because the camera repeatedly goes offline.
Arlo Ultra is the worst of the three. I use my cameras to control my interior and exterior lights at night when motion is detected. Both Arlo Pro and Arlo Pro2 are supported in Samsung Smart-Things. Arlo Ultra is not, therefore I can't use it for light control.
4k is good quality, but you can not use the zoom function with 4k.
Overall, the product touts many features that you can only use one at a time.
You would think that a pricey upgrade like Ultra would be more versatile than it is. If I have to purchase additional cameras, they will definitely be Pro2s.
Looks like a sole panel will be available, but then you have to buy lots of additional accessories, in order to have a maintenance free system.
Finally, you can install a SD card in the base station to keep recordings. Before you buy the biggest card to hold all the 4K videos, like I did, the largest supported card is 32Gb.
1. Only came with one charging/power cable. Additional cables are fairly expensive & are not even available yet to order.
2. They changed from previous cameras on how they are doing the magnetic attachment. Previous cameras had a magnet in the camera so you could easily attach it to anything metal. The Ultra cameras not have the magnet in the mount and the steel in the camera, so the camera will not automatically stick to anything metal, you have to use the mounting attachments.
3. You have to pay more if you want the video to be recorded in 4KHD on top of the fee you are already paying for recording. They also appear to limit you to a max of 2 cameras that you can record in 4K.
Top international reviews