Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Arlo VMS3130 Indoor/Outdoor Night Vision Security..." and save 27% off the $179.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Arlo VMS3130 Indoor/Outdoor Night Vision Security System with 1 Wire-Free HD Camera
|Price:||$149.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.99 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- See in stunning clarity and sharper details with HD cameras and watch live streamed or recorded videos from your computer, smartphone or tablet using Arlo’s free App
- Patented 100% wire-free design and magnetic mounts let you discreetly place cameras where you want and monitor your home from every possible angle
- Night vision cameras with HD clarity even in the dark
- Motion activated cameras and customizable activity alerts provide real-time email or app notifications while home or away
- Indoor/Outdoor weatherproof cameras install easily for DIY security so you can even monitor the exterior of your home
- Includes: (1) HD, 100% wire-free, indoor/outdoor camera with night vision , (1) Smart home base station with power adapter , (1) Ethernet cable , (1) Magnetic camera mounts , (1) Mounting screws , (4) Batteries , (1) Quick start guide , (1) Window decal , (7) Days of FREE cloud recordings
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Smart home security
- Easy set up – takes just minutes.
- Computer not required.
- Expandable – add cameras as needed.
- 100% wireless and completely Wire-Free.
Arlo Smart Home Indoor/Outdoor HD Security Camera – 1 Camera Kit
No cords. No wires. No worries.
The Arlo camera is a 100 Percent Wire-Free, completely wireless, HD smart home security camera – so you can get exactly the shot you need – inside or out. The Arlo camera is weatherproof and includes motion detection, night vision, and apps. It can capture clips and send you alerts whether you’re at home or away for round-the-clock peace of mind.
- See in stunning detail with HD cameras.
- Patented 100% Wire-Free design for easy placement anywhere.
- Night vision cameras work even in the dark.
- Motion activated cameras and real-time email or app notifications.
- Records and alerts only when motion is detected so no battery power ever goes wasted.
- Indoor/ outdoor weatherproof cameras.
- App to securely view live video while home or away.
Watch anywhere with iOS & Android apps:
- Up to 1GB secure cloud storage included.
- View 4 video streams at the same time.
- Create and schedule smart home rules.
Motion detection made easy
Arlo is a smartly designed IP camera that can record and send notifications only when it detects.
Optimal camera placement is 7 feet above the floor, aimed slightly down.
The best area for motion detection is five feet to 20 feet (1.5 to 6 meters) from camera position.
|[Optional] Tenergy Battery Charger and 4 RCR123 Batteries For Arlo Security Cameras||[Optional] 4 Tenergy RCR123 Battery For Arlo Security Cameras||[Optional] Tenergy RCR123 Battery Charger|
|Battery Charger included||✓||-||✓|
|Number of RCR123 batteries included||4||4||0|
What's in the box?
- (1) 100% wire-free day/night cameras
- (1) Smart home base station with power adapter
- (1) Ethernet cable
- (1) Magnetic camera mounts
- (1) Mounting screws
- (4) Batteries
- (1) Quick start guide
- (1) Window decal
Service is included
Your Arlo system comes with a free basic plan
- Live remote video streaming.
- 7 days of secure cloud DVR storage.
- Email motion alerts & push notifications.
- Support for up to 5 cameras.
- One base station/one location.
- You can upgrade for more storage & service levels.
|Item Dimensions||5.08 x 11.7 x 9.42 inches|
|Item Weight||0.25 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||2.9 pounds|
|Style Name||Camera Kit|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p|
Compare to similar items
This item Arlo VMS3130 Indoor/Outdoor Night Vision Security System with 1 Wire-Free HD Camera
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Connecting World||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11.7 x 9.42 x 5.08 in||11.62 x 9.26 x 4.77 in||5.99 x 4.45 x 4.93 in||1.9 x 3.1 x 2.8 in||4.2 x 4.5 x 6.5 in||4.5 x 2.9 x 2.9 in|
|Item Weight||4 ounces||3.37 lbs||1.27 lbs||1.07 lbs||—||7.2 ounces|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p||720p||1080p||720p||720p||1080p|
Arlo Smart Home Security Cameras are the world’s FIRST 100% wire-free, HD, Indoor/Outdoor video cameras for home monitoring. Motion activated cameras initiate automatic recording and alert you via email or app notifications. Free apps enable remote monitoring from anywhere and with the built-in night vision you’ll even see in dark.
Read about our customers' top-rated security and surveillance products on our review page: Security and Surveillance
Top customer reviews
I have been bombarded by false alarm alerts that are triggered by cars passing since I installed this camera 5 days ago. The distance between the camera and the road is at least 50ft and only top left corner of the camera FOV sees the road. However, it is the PIR sensor that trigger the recording and there is no way to figure out if the PIR sensor's coverage is same as the camera FOV. I can understand why the PIR sensor can detect the car (big warm moving object) at 50ft away, even spec claims it detects UP TO 20ft only. But, there is this little bird on the front step also triggered the camera. False alarms are generally expected from this type of sensor. But the biggest disappointment is when a postman walked from left FOV to right FOV to my front door (point A to point B in the attached pic), Arlo starts recording only when he turns away. Only his back was recorded. This is unacceptable because it is exactly the scenario I wanted Arlo to record. It failed miserably.
Attached screenshot are from the same day and same settings.
I have changed different angles, different settings but none works for me so far.
I give it one more weekend before returning it.
I have tried everything I can. This camera doesn't work for me. Too many false alarms (>10 videos of nothing per day) and missed detection made this camera useless. This is very unfortunate because I really like the packaging, but I am returning it.
I just bought this system because we had some trouble with vandalism at our house that we are in the process of selling. I was interested in the completely wireless aspect of these cameras and the fast install. I installed the system a few days ago, and literally 7am the next morning my phone goes crazy with motion alerts. I grabbed the phone and saw a guy trying to break into the shed. As I am watching the videos, I see 2 of my 3 installed cameras go offline after capturing 4 or 5 ten second videos.
Turns out the guy grabbed the cameras and threw them in the pool, but not before one of the cameras got a clear shot of his face. Called 911, and the police came out to the house. I was able to download the videos to a cd, which I gave to the police. They found the guy later that day and arrested him.
The cameras are wireless and super easy to install.
The app has a nice UI and a good look and feel.
The video is good quality.
The motion detection is pretty solid as long as you spend some time tweaking the settings for your situation (Playing around with the sensitivity is key).
The night vision works great.
7 days free cloud storage is great.
The cameras are super easy to steal.
The app has some bugs (for example I found that sometimes if you just change 1 setting, it won't be saved), but so far I've found workarounds for most of the bugs.
Can't say much about battery life since I've had the system less than a week.
I'm giving this 4 stars because I caught the guy, but now I'm out like $300+ because of the two disabled cameras the guy grabbed and tossed in the pool. What would be nice is if there was some sort of screw in cage accessory. I'm sure this would have deterred the guy from grabbing the cameras because he didn't have a screw driver on him, but I suppose a cage would probably kill the night vision...
The placement of the camera and the angle that an object enters the cameras field of view can affect how quickly the camera detects motion and begins motion capture. There is a good article covering the best placement of the camera for optimal motion detection, which you can review at https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-place-my-Arlo-camera/ta-p/37.
If you continue to experience problems please feel free to email us your contact information along with a link to your review to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Most recent customer reviews
HOWEVER, CAMERA RESOLUTION COULD BE IMPROVED AND THERE IS A LAG IN VIEWING