Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
.Arm & Hammer. Clump & Seal Litter, Multi-Cat, 28 Lbs
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$16.91 (54%)|
Order it now.
- Complete Odor Sealing Litter
- Guaranteed 7 Day Odor-Free Home
- Seals & Destroys Odor
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
ARM & HAMMER Clump & Seal Litter
This revolutionary clumping cat litter is specially formulated to seal and destroy odors before they leave the cat litter box. Plant-derived particles help create rock solid clumps for easy scooping. And moisture-activated Micro-Granules form a tight seal around cat waste, while heavy-duty odor eliminators and ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda destroy sealed-in odors on contact. Plus, it’s 100% dust-free, so there’s no dust cloud when you use it.
See why millions have switched. Get the confidence of a 7-day odor-free home, guaranteed — only with ARM & HAMMER Clump & Seal Litter.
This new kind of cat litter first seals and then destroys odors. Extra-Strength formula for Multi-Cat homes. Sealing: A proprietary blend of moisture-activated Micro-Granules forms an odor-containing seal around urine and feces. Destroying: Then a powerful formula with heavy-duty odor eliminators plus Arm & Hammer Baking Soda destroys sealed-in odors on contact. Plus your cat will love the new, softer feel.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsInstruction for use:
1. Fill a clean, empty litter box with 3-4 inches of Arm & Hammer™ Clump & Seal™ complete odor sealing litter.
2. Litter seals in and destroys odors, forming rock-solid clumps. Remove clumps and solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh.
3. Add more Arm & Hammer™ Clump & Seal™ to replace what you have scooped out and maintain a depth of 3-4 inches. Once a month, empty the entire litter box.
4. Dispose of used litter in trash. Do not flush or put in drains.
Compare with similar items
Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Platinum Litter, Multi-Cat, 40 Lbs
Dr. Elsey's Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag
Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Litter, Fresh Home, 28 Lbs
Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Platinum Lightweight Litter, Multi-Cat, 11 Lbs
Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Litter with Micro Guard, 14 Lbs
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Simply Pet's CA||Amazon.com||Southpaw Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||5.9 x 11.9 x 13.1 in||7 x 13.7 x 11.75 in||15 x 4 x 26 in||5.9 x 13.1 x 11.9 in||4.9 x 11.9 x 11.4 in||4 x 10 x 10.4 in|
|Item Weight||31 lbs||41.5 lbs||40 lbs||31 lbs||11 lbs||14.8 lbs|
|Size||28-lb||40 lb||40 pound bag||28-lb||11 lb||14 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The litter is brown and sandy..NOTHING like the litter that I've bought before
2) It's not clumping as it has always done, it's total crap
3) Because of this new texture my cats are trekking this crap every where.
What the heck happened? Did I get knock-off stuff or what?
1. It has, hands down, the best odor control of any cat litter I've tried. I'll occasionally catch a whiff of something while the cat is "in the powder room," so to speak, but after that, nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch. I can't possibly emphasize this enough: it REALLY controls odors.
2. It's easy to scoop. It doesn't break up, it doesn't do stupid things like trying to take half the litter with it, it comes away from the edges of the box easily, and (here's the magic part) if your cats are like mine and ALWAYS seem to have peed right before you went to scoop the box, you can still scoop before it dries. (Seriously. Magic.)
3. I've noticed a distinct lack of tracking with this stuff. If you have a "kicky" cat (I'll get to that in a minute) then there can be some spillover around the edges, but my cats DON'T track it out of the closet where their litter box is and into the main room. (And, shocker, I don't have a cat mat under their litter boxes right now.)
4. This stuff is a really fine consistency. I haven't found it to be dusty in any way, shape, or form, but there's something about the "sandy" nature of it that seems to encourage even the most reluctant cat to dig and cover. Do also have that cat who simply refuses to cover in the litter box like every other normal cat? Yeah. Me too. Somehow, she manages to cover everything with this stuff, and even if she misses some, well, the odor control is so good that I don't have to go do it myself.
Are there negatives? It's a little more pricy than some brands, you can't flush it down the toilet, it has what I consider a pretty neutral odor but I can understand how it might be too much or not enough for others, and this stuff goes to town. You will have (in the best possible way) concrete clumps in your litter box within minutes. It doesn't waste any litter, but it's certainly not as "natural" feeling as Feline Pine or World's Best. That said, do I care? At all? No. Because it works, it eliminates odors, and my cats like it. We may not be a eco-friendly, bell-bottom-wearing, flower-crown-rocking family, but we are a family without any cat odors and with cats who happily use the litter box, and honestly, that's what matters.
JUST A WARNING NOTE: there is one strong negative here - do NOT use this for pregnant cats, moms with kittens, or with kittens in general (technically the rule is under a year or so - I say use your best judgment on that one, but definitely no younger than 6 months) because if any cat eats this stuff, it can bond together in their stomach and create blockages. And sometimes mama cats get pretty confused and try to deliver in a litter box - you don't want newborn kittens getting clumping litter near their face, and you don't want mom to try to groom it off them.
14-lb $0.95 per pound avoid like the plauge
19-lb $0.50 per pound ok if you have one cat
28-lb $0.44 per pound BEST DEAL
38-lb $0.55 per pound pointless, just buy two 28-lb instead
Now, for the review. This cat litter is amazing. It clumps very well and has a pleasant scent. My two cats use the same litter box and there is no odor. Enjoy!
Most recent customer reviews
Keeps smells at bay.
Cats seem to like it.
We've been using for years
I have 4 cats and never have litter box issues.