- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 14.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 29 pounds
- ASIN: B004U8Z4N6
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #258,146 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Arm & Hammer Multi-Cat Strength Clumping Litter, Unscented, 28-Pounds (Pack of 1)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The more cats you have, the more you need the extra-strengthodor-blocking protection.
- Multi-cats activated baking soda crystals absorb even the toughest odors.
- Most advanced clumping technology makes scooping a snap.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Effective Pet Odor Control Formula
You can get rid of unpleasant odor and tracking every time your pet uses the litter box with Arm & Hammer Multi-Cat Strength Clumping Litter. It's apt for odor-sensitive cat owners who want their feline's overused litter box to smell fresh and clean.
Arm & Hammer Multi-Cat Strength Clumping Litter
- Ammonia-based odor control formula
- Contains baking soda crystals
- Advanced clumping feature
- Low-tracking and dust free
- Ideal for multi-cat households
Made Specially for: Cats of all ages
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Then I discovered this product - the unscented version - which was not sold by my local pet store at the time. As the marketing material on the package implies, it does form very cohesive clumps which are usually easy to scoop without breaking. Additionally, the baking soda in this litter absorbs the waste odors pretty well, without adding odors of its own into the mix.
The main problem is its horrible smell. But wait! you might be saying. It says "UNSCENTED" in big letters right there on the box! Well, your eyes may literally tear up (as mine did) from the intensely hideous, choking, room-filling perfume that permeates every grain of this revolting toxic dust. But hey, who are you gonna believe - the fine marketing department of A&H, or your own lying nose?
Most of my purchase is going unused, straight into a landfill. I'd rather inhale cat urine than purchase this garbage again.