Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

Armchair Apocrypha
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 7, 2015
This is another great Andrew Bird indie/folktronica album. He rarely disappoints -- and this album, in particular, has very little fluff on it.
on August 12, 2013
After about 2 listens, I had these songs in my head and wanted to hear them
again and again. Very beautiful songs with unusual point of view. I love the
harmony and how the female voice blends so well with his voice. Better than
almost any harmonies I've heard lately on this CD.
on February 25, 2014
This was a gift and was wish-listed by a serious, well educated music lover. His taste is exceptional, not run-of-the-mill. If listener is familiar with Andrew Bird this is a good choice.
on January 6, 2013
If you love LPs for the physical appeals: Get it. Its a beautiful cover and a nice heavy vivyl record.

If you are an audiophile: Get it. Sound quality is great on my Audio-Technica driven by a Sony 105W/Channel receiver. Quality is one of those that's instantly, notably, better than you've heard before on your ipod. Great recordings pressed on the vinyl even though i'm sure its been originally recorded for digital audio.
on February 4, 2017
If you are an Andrew Bird fan, this is a must have in your collection.
on December 1, 2014
Nice music.
on April 29, 2016
If you're looking at this you already know how great Andrew Bird is. This will not disappoint!
on June 5, 2016
It is one of the greatest albums from start to finish that I've ever heard.
on June 5, 2008
I've had this album for months now and I can't stop listening to it. I love his older work too, but this album is just incredible. Some songs - the ones that start slower like Cataracts and Armchairs - took me a while to get into, but when I finally really listened to them I kept going back to them. The instrumental song at the end of the album is the only one I haven't really been captured by. I can't wait for the next album from Mr. Bird, his talent is overwhelming!
on April 15, 2008
I'm disappointed that some people review this album, and others by Bird, and dock him a star because they didn't like the album as much as another Bird album they heard. Not fair! Bird's work, in my opinion, is better on his worse day than most artists on their best days. Let's face it, people hold Bird to a very high standard, and that speaks volumes about him as an artist. If this isn't a 5 star album, I don't know what is.