- Hardcover: 319 pages
- Publisher: US Naval Institute Press (December 12, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0870210092
- ISBN-13: 978-0870210099
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,421,470 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Arming and Fitting of English Ships of War, 1600-1815 Hardcover – December 12, 1989
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
A lot of the pics also appear in "Nelson's Navy", so if you
have that, don't bother.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The info were very good
The explicatiin, on fitting, excelent
A very good book, and very solid.
Realy recommended book
This book is a fitting companion to James Lees' "Masting and Rigging of English Ships of War 1625 - 1860". Read morePublished on July 13, 2010 by Mr. Daniel Vadas