- Hardcover: 319 pages
- Publisher: US Naval Institute Press (December 12, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0870210092
- ISBN-13: 978-0870210099
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,026,709 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Arming and Fitting of English Ships of War, 1600-1815 Hardcover – December 12, 1989
Featured Titles in Springer Engineering
Explore these featured engineering resources from Springer.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
A lot of the pics also appear in "Nelson's Navy", so if you
have that, don't bother.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The info were very good
The explicatiin, on fitting, excelent
A very good book, and very solid.
Realy recommended book
This book is a fitting companion to James Lees' "Masting and Rigging of English Ships of War 1625 - 1860". Read morePublished on July 13, 2010 by Mr. Daniel Vadas