We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Both stylish and utilitarian, this Armitron watch boasts a brushed stainless steel construction and orange dial accents, which provide a dose of vivid color.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features chronograph functions, coin-edge bezel, luminous hands, sweeping second hand, date window, adjustable link bracelet
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
The Armitron Multi-Function Collection
Style and utility combine in this modern, sophisticated watch by Armitron. Orange hands and green triangle markers at every hour add a dose of color, while the chronograph function allows for accurate time measurement and stop-watch capabilities. A brushed stainless steel silver-tone case and bracelet complete the handsome look. Boasting the precision of Japanese quartz movement, this watch arrives in a brown clam shell Armitron box for easy gifting and storage.
- 42mm round silver-tone case
- Coin edge bezel with engraved Arabic numerals and a luminous dot at the 12 position
- Polished silver-tone chronograph push buttons at 2 and 4 o’clock
- Light silver-tone dial with black outline Arabic numeral hour markers
- Black outside minute track with luminous green triangle markers at all hours
- Calendar window at 3 o’clock
- Silver-tone luminous hour and minute hands
- Orange second hand and subdial hands
- Durable mineral crystal
- Silver-tone adjustable link bracelet
- Fold-over push button clasp with safety for lasting comfort
- Analog display with professional Japanese quartz movement
- Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
Armitron has been creating quality watches for more than 50 years and understands how precious time is. Making time for family, time for friends and time for all those special moments in life is an immeasurable gift that Armitron recognizes with its extensive collection of men’s and women’s precision timepieces.
The Armitron brand has developed its reputation based on the enduring quality and up-to-the-minute styling of its watches. Each timepiece offers exceptional value with the finest details and remarkable features such as genuine diamonds, Swarovski crystals, chronograph movements, solid stainless steel and exotic leathers. Whether it’s an everyday timepiece for a loved one or a special occasion accessory for yourself, Armitron has just the right watch to give the gift of time.
- Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.1 x 2.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- ASIN: B005PKXFIE
- Item model number: 20/4787SVSV
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 6, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Armitron|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Silver-tone Case; Coin-edge Bezel with Engraved Arabic Numerals, Chronograph Function for Stop-watch Style Accurate Time Measurement, Silver-tone Luminous Filled Hour and Minute Hands; Orange Bubdial Hands and Second Hand Sweep, Silver-tone Adjustable Link Bracelet; Fold-over Double Push Button Clasp with Safety, Water-resistant to 165 feet|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Oh, and I received this item the day after I ordered it...which is great, because I need a working watch NOW...but I would've been just as happy if the shipment hadn't arrived until the next day because somebody took the time to CHANGE THE BATTERY!!!
Epic fail...hope you guys do better next time...if I give you the opportunity of a next time.