We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dress watch in stainless steel featuring black dial with luminous hour markers and hands, red coin-edge outer bezel ring, and red domed crown cap
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features fold-over clasp with double push-button safety clasp, day, date, and 24-hour subdials, and triple link bracelet
- Water-resistant to 50 m (165 feet)
Customers Also Viewed
Mns Slvr Bracelet Blk Dial Round Dial WR 165 FT Stainless Stl. Day/Date/24hr
Armitron has been creating quality watches for more than 50 years and understands how precious time is. Making time for family, time for friends and time for all those special moments in life is an immeasurable gift that Armitron recognizes with its extensive collection of men’s and women’s precision timepieces.
The Armitron brand has developed its reputation based on the enduring quality and up-to-the-minute styling of its watches. Each timepiece offers exceptional value with the finest details and remarkable features such as genuine diamonds, Swarovski crystals, chronograph movements, solid stainless steel and exotic leathers. Whether it’s an everyday timepiece for a loved one or a special occasion accessory for yourself, Armitron has just the right watch to give the gift of time.
- Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.1 x 2.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B007K5B3UY
- Item model number: 20/4810RDSV
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 4, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Armitron|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||day/date subdials, water resistant, Luminous|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I own 30 plus watches, everything from Citizen echo drives, bulova, Seiko on down to Timex, screw on backs and pop off backs. I have never seen a watch with a back so difficult to deal with. The red plastic bezel is a negative also, makes it look cheap. Oh well, was only $39.00 and now that I have it running, it will make a good work watch.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks nice on the wrist and light to wear