|Price:||$32.13 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.29 (22%)|
- Mineral crystal lens; black sunray dial with day and date calendar window; silver-tone markers and luminous hands; printed outer minute track
- Silver-tone adjustable link bracelet; fold over clasp with double push-button safety
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 41mm
- Water Resistant To 165 Feet
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
About Armitron Watches
Since 1956, Armitron has embodied and nurtured the spirit of individuality. Today, Armitron looks to advance that mission by making stylish, functional timepieces accessible to everyone. We offer a wide range of high quality, fashionable timepieces that fit all styles and budgets.
- Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 2.9 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B017LGWM5Q
- Item model number: 20/4935BKSV
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 23, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Armitron|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Item weight||4.80 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Showing 1-8 of 59 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One star removed for the fact the wristband is not adjustable. No extra links were provided as is common with most other watches.
took a few minutes & they only charged $10.00 for their time. You might be able to remove the links at home, however he didn't have the proper tools. The watch is handsome, classy & dressy & is an excellent value for money. He would buy this again if necessary.
Under indoor light the dial looks almost black but when the light catches it the blue shines through. In the outdoors it's all blue. The band is simple, but looks nice. However, I am unable to remove a link because the pins are too small for any of my watch tools. I'll have to go to a jeweler.
It appears to have a screw on back which is usually much more reliable than a snap on back. Overall, I like this.