Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 15, 2015
For the money it's a dependable nice looking sports watch with all the bells and whistles. However, it uses two batteries and the watch was running
when I received it; so I don't know how long they will last, usually two years when new. They cost about $15.00 to replace at a jewelers: it's too complicated to do yourself. This is the second one I've had. The watch band does not wear well and will likely wear out in two years. I have not
been able to find a replacement for the same band and gave up finally and bought a new watch when the batteries ran out the second time.
on August 30, 2008
Nice watch, although a little bulky. By that I mean it has a high profile. Including the wrist strap, it is 3/4" thick, which is pretty thick for a watch. So if you have large wrists and are wearing a long-sleeved shirt you might not be able to get your cuffs down over this watch. Luckily I have thin wrists so this is not a problem.

I use this as my "weekend watch" and it fits the bill nicely (I have a nicer watch that I wear to work or when I need to dress up). It's a very rugged, "outdoorsy" looking watch. The color scheme of this watch is black and bronze around the clock face, then pewter for the body and olive green and black for the fabric and synthetic leather wrist band.

Armitron is made in Thailand, and they sure do pack a lot of features into their watches. I like the combo digital-analog watch face, the sweep second hand, the "glow" feature is great in the dark, and the lap timer and chronograph are also nice. Throw in a calendar, dual alarms and an hourly chime and you're getting a lot of bang for your $25 bucks.

My only complaint is the wrist band appears to be permanently attached, so when it eventually gives out (and it will) the watch will become useless. Maybe I'm wrong and a jeweler could replace the wrist band, but it doesn't look like it to me. But hey, for $25 you could just buy another watch, right?

I wish Armitron would make an "upscale" line of watches, with metal bodies and detachable wrist bands. I'd gladly pay double for a heavy-duty version of this watch if I knew it would last me a good long time.

TIP: The printed instructions are hidden inside the plastic support the watch comes wrapped around. You have to pop it open to get at them. So don't throw out the packaging until you've extracted the instructions!
on June 13, 2015
Has way more settings than i know how to use.The instruction sheet is way to small and hard to read.I did get the basic settings then thats where it will stay,way more option than i will use,but i do like the looks of it and i like the band ,i have had Armitron before and got great service out of them.
on March 3, 2013
The watch is great and has all of the functions that I was looking for, to wit: alarm, water resistant, analog face, day, date, month, and 24-hour digital. The downside is the watchband and vinyl gasket under the watch. The band goes completely under the watch and with the vinyl (or plastic) gasket that is under the watch the watch raises too far above the wrist. Those features make the watch almost 3/4" thick and very uncomfortable to wear with long sleeves. What functioning moron designed those features? I had to buy a new "normal" watch band so I could wear the watch with long-sleeved shirts.
on November 1, 2015
I had already exchanged one of these watches right after delivery. The first one lost time by about 15 minutes per day. This now exchanged new watch, the battery only lasted 4 months. Now it is discontinued by the seller and refuses any exchange after 30 days. I wonder why? I am stuck with a POS watch now.
on November 1, 2013
A very capable watch, love having both analog and digital time. Also hand that you can set the two separately to track a second time zone.

This is my "Utility Watch" so durability is a primary concern. I tearfully retired my previous battle-tested utility watch after 20 years of faithful service. I hope the Armitron proves nearly as durable. At least it looks rugged at this point.

I'll update this if the watch fails or if it serves me well over time.
on May 28, 2014
Armitron strong company with its products actually waterproof strongly and through real experiments can not be challenged, reliable company imposed itself with its products good and excellent
This model is a medium Armitron products, competitive prices and products are characterized by price different from the non-Amazon - Amazon is always great
on March 11, 2016
Came as promised. Watch worked for two months and quit
on October 6, 2011
I bought this watch because it had the same features I had become used to on the old Armitron watch I recently retired and was inexpensive. I don't care for metal watchbands and this one is comfortable. It is a tall watch, but compared to my old stainless case watch, is very lightweight. The analog hands are very easy to read under most all light conditions, even without my glasses. The LCD, when held at the right angle, practically glows by itself and is also easy to read. It's durability is yet to be proven, but so far I am very happy with it, especially for the price.
on January 10, 2013
The band is what i loved about it. It doesn't rip my arm hair out if it slides up or down my arm. which brings me to my next point. It is fully adjustable in such a way that it stays exactly where you put it. it wont move, slide or loosen unless you aim to move it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question