|Price:||$116.24 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$38.76 (25%)|
- Quality automatic movement; functions without a battery; powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Silver-tone stainless steel bracelet and case with an engraved top ring
- Black skeleton dial exposes blue and silver-tone gears; luminous hands and index markers
- Adjustable bracelet with a one touch two button fold over clasp; second hand sweep
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Armitron has been creating quality watches for more than 50 years and understands how precious time is. Making time for family, time for friends and time for all those special moments in life is an immeasurable gift that Armitron recognizes with its extensive collection of men’s and women’s precision timepieces.
The Armitron brand has developed its reputation based on the enduring quality and up-to-the-minute styling of its watches. Each timepiece offers exceptional value with the finest details and remarkable features such as genuine diamonds, Swarovski crystals, chronograph movements, solid stainless steel and exotic leathers. Whether it’s an everyday timepiece for a loved one or a special occasion accessory for yourself, Armitron has just the right watch to give the gift of time.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00152SSLU
- Item model number: 20/4406BISV
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 26, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Armitron|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Push-Button Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
This is an awesome looking watch. The band scuffs a little easily but the face of the watch, despite being whacked agaist stone walls and railings several times, is still flawless. About a year into wearing the watch, the automatic winding mechanism stopped working. This was disappointing at first, but it's no big deal to manually wind it every other day. I wear it to work almost every day so I just give it a few quick winds when I put it on.
It's not the most precise timepiece, I loose 1or 2 minutes a week but again it's no problem to give it a quick adjustment. You do get what you pay for, however despite its flaws I would still recommend this watch. It looks amazing and I still get weekly compliments.
"Remember...you have all the time in the world to do with as you wish, but you have no time to waste."
Most recent customer reviews
I could have saved $40 had I bought it on Amazon but i didn't want to return it and reorder.Read more