Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on March 27, 2013
I'll start off by saying I purchased this watch in September of 2011, this review is as of March 2013.
This is an awesome looking watch. The band scuffs a little easily but the face of the watch, despite being whacked agaist stone walls and railings several times, is still flawless. About a year into wearing the watch, the automatic winding mechanism stopped working. This was disappointing at first, but it's no big deal to manually wind it every other day. I wear it to work almost every day so I just give it a few quick winds when I put it on.
It's not the most precise timepiece, I loose 1or 2 minutes a week but again it's no problem to give it a quick adjustment. You do get what you pay for, however despite its flaws I would still recommend this watch. It looks amazing and I still get weekly compliments.
on November 20, 2014
What can i say??? just absolutely great!!!! i cant take my eyes off this watch! the exposed mechanicals will have your eyes on them all day! i was not sure about accuracy or power reserve but this watch has exceeded my expectation., great price, stunning features, durable and accurate, what more do you want from a watch. This should be in every man's collection, even if you are a watch snob, this will definitely have a palce in your collection.....I have alot of swiss watches in my collection but this is by far my favourite!!!!
on May 12, 2009
I'll make this short and sweet....Gorgeous, Solid, Accurate. And with a lifetime warranty from Armitron you just can't go wrong with this watch. A word of advice for those that have never owned a automatic watch. You must wind the watch a few times before wearing it. This will prepare the jewels(gears), winding spring and winding weight for prolonged accurate time keeping. Also follow the instructions for maintenance and send the watch back to the manufacturer or watch smith in your area periodically to have the jewels(gears), spring and winding weight oiled.

Enjoy,
JMV/NYC

"Remember...you have all the time in the world to do with as you wish, but you have no time to waste."
on January 1, 2010
Very nice watch. I love it. The movement is very nice. Very easy to size. I wind it when i dont wear if for a full day, but even then it has not stopped on me. I just do it to be sure. You can see the spring inside and know how tight it is wound, that is nice.
on January 1, 2015
This arrived and didn't tick. Contacted Amazon and they sent a replacement and I returned the defective watch. The new watch arrived and it works pretty well. It runs fast by 15 seconds every 24 hours. I have to reset it every day which is inconvenient. It does look really nice though and I get compliments on it. I'd recommend looking at a better brand with better internals.
on November 6, 2015
I have been wearing this watch for almost 2 years and have been very happy with it. I like that it is see through from both the front and back and is self winding so I never have to replace a battery or wind it. Plus, I have gotten lots of compliments on it.
on December 6, 2016
I bought this for my son last Christmas. He loved it. Unfortunately the strap broke. Can this be fixed? or do we bring to a jeweler to fix?
on October 29, 2012
My husband purchased this watch a couple years ago and really likes the look (he consistantly gets compliments). It took a lot of wear and worked well until recently. He has dropped this watch a number of times. The last time he dropped it, the pin popped out of it. After that, it was no longer automatic. He purchased this watch (again) and sent in his old one for repair. This is his absolute favorite watch ever!
The service was expedient as well.
on May 2, 2011
First of all the one star reveiw must be dumb, or rich because its a great looking watch and has lots of satisfied customers(It has lifetime warrenty, just get it fixed!). I just got this watch not to long ago and I like it alot. Already I have got complements on it. When you get the watch it says to wind it up 4-6 times before wearing it, but I couldnt wait that long to wear it. I only wound it up 2 times and so far each time it has lasted me about 35-40 hours. They ask you to do that becasue its supposed to improve the watch's gears and make it run better. This watch looks fantastic! The blue is much more shiny (so are the gears etc.) than they are in the picture, which I like alot. The shipping only took one day to get here and I was extremely satisified with the product. It's deffinately a classy watch with a modern day but also a oldened look to it with the visible gears. Great for all ages.

Pros: Great watch. Looks good, had many compliments. Nice solid heavy feel to it. Easy to wind when not in use. Love the life-time warrenty on this product, Company's only do that when they know its a good solid item...and it is! Its more shiny in person than it is in the picture. Would reccommend to friend or family. Cheaper than other store prices especially with free one day shipping. No battery needed of course, just wiggle your arm. Looks more exspensive than it really is. I plan to keep this watch for a verrrryyy long time since it does have a lifetime warrenty and it looks amazing.

Cons: The watch is a little fast. After about 24 hours it was about 3 or 4 seconds fast but that wasnt bad, and I'm sure it will slow to the right speed the more I wind it up. It also has a little flake of dust or something on the inside of the watch (cant notice unless you stare closley at it) right under the glass so I cant do anything about it! Hoping once I get it oiled and such the watch guy can maybe get it out. The links also scratch a little easy. Other than that its a great watch :)
on May 15, 2014
This is not the type of watch that I would normally get, I happen to like technology (love my iPhone). This watch caught my eye. It is unique and cool to be able to see the mechanisms at work. Keeps time perfectly. I'm very happy with my new watch. Lots of compliments on it too.