Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 3, 2017
Shweeeeet!
on February 2, 2016
I previously bought a red version of one of these a few years back and it fit very well. The design was flawless and overall easy to use. My previous one was stolen, but I was very satisfied with it and I defiantly recommend this product to others. This time I bought two watches because why not use both wrists if the product works so well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Great watch. I have had it about 6 weeks now. It is my work out and everyday watch. It is dressy enough that if I forget to change watches I am not totally out of place though. Worth the price and it was prime, so I had it in 2 days to replace a time whose band had broken
on August 18, 2013
While the watch looks and function well (as a timepiece), it is almost impossible to read the time on the face. You need just the right angle and lighting to read the watch face (time); the design is flawed.
Sorry to say, I returned it ... As have others.
on January 30, 2014
My husband loves this watch by Armitron. I know that Armitron produce very good watches. I still have a Armitron watch that I purchased 4 years ago and it still works. Thank you Amazon!
on February 25, 2014
I love these watches! Armitron makes the best quality watches. The reason I say that is because they last for so long! My husband needed a new watch to wear every day so I bought this one for him. In the Armitron watches I have owned, the batteries have never gone bad or needed changed. I always end up wearing the band out first which takes three to four years. These watches last and I wear mine constantly! I definitely get my money's worth!
on February 3, 2014
I got this gift for my son who really liked it which is all that really matters in a gift. I was a nice watch for the price. It was inexpensive and the actual workmanship and material was inexpensive too, so if you're looking for really nice workmanship and material then spend a little more but if you are looking for something cheap that will hold up to active environments then this watch is a really nice value.
on March 12, 2014
watch is very nice its bigger than I thought bit still rugged and good looking just wish display was a tad brighter picture shows it very bright, but only if your in the right light and angle,, the display can be backlit however instructions say I will run battery down faster
on July 28, 2014
The setting buttons on both sides of watch are too large/protrude too much and the watch started just beeping on it's own every time my husband moves his hand/arm it's VERY annoying! Not worth our money or time messing w/ it!
on July 31, 2015
I like the watch alot only thing is the area that displays the time it's dark so use of the light is required more often.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question