Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 584 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 628 reviews
on January 30, 2017
Tried to send text message and photos could not do it,, This watch replaced one just like it.
The band split and the Len got scratched up .The older watch still worked and was black.
I wish I had another black one,but I ordered the gray. It is working great. The other one ,analog and Digital looks really nice, maybe I will order it next time.
on January 4, 2017
My son LOVES this watch But a month later the Band broke and I am not able to contact the company. My son loves this watch and initially I gave a great review. My son is not like most he really cherishes everything and takes great care especially this watch. To bad since it is a great watch for a young man. I hope we can find a bank he is crushed now and we just bought it but there are only 30 day warranties and his Birthday was 40 days after we bought it.
on November 8, 2014
after 4 months of daily use, the money i paid for this is more than worth it. i get everything done the way i should without any complications for a standard digital watch. the quality and durability is what stands out most. the band is light, so it doesn't bother me from a long time of wearing it. it takes on water pretty strong. i don't purposely run my watch in water, but accidents happen and after its incidents with water, it still performs great.
on February 19, 2014
When I received the package, it was on-time and I was very impressed with it, it looks great and feels very comfortable. If you have some trouble trying to figure out how to get to the instructions inside, grab some pliers and grab the little square on the side of it. When I eventually figured out how to get to the instructions, they were obviously not for this product. After a while of searching for the instructions on-line, I gave up after even the manufacturer's website did not have it even when I put in the right code, it still claimed it could not find it.

I will give this 5 stars when I am able to find the instructions.
on January 17, 2014
This is my third Armitron watch and the best one so far. Very comfortable strap, lightweight, but well made. Watch is easy to read and the lighting for reading it at night works great. I haven't used many of the features yet, but so far I am very happy with the purchase. I have an eight inch wrist and the watch looks like it belongs on my wrist - not too big or bulky.
on August 30, 2013
Im always looking for a bold mans sport watch and I saw this one from Armitron. It is now my favorite watch. It has a big dial and bezel frame which I really like and finally they went to a light lcd with a blue backlight so it is easy to see at night. It is also lightweight and easy to wear. If your looking for a "man's" watch this is a good one to consider.
on November 26, 2013
This watch is everything you see and more. Soft strap, large face (more vivid color and detail in person), great backlight, super amazing price. What more could you ask for? More than 5 stars!! Armitron is a brand that has staying power and never lets you down. This watch is light on the wrist, easy to read, looks great and is comfortable. I would easily give it more than 5 stars.
on July 3, 2014
I'd been looking for a watch like this for some time.....saw all the other brands, but on one other made3 a watch with a case diameter larger than 50 millimeters and the price was more than I wanted to pay. This Armitron has all the cool features of the other brand and the price was really great. It's the perfect watch for a person who plays rough and wants a watch that's got great looks and functions. It's reasonably priced so if it wears out or breaks, it's not gonna break the bank to buy another one.
on March 13, 2017
Bought this for my son and at first I was very happy with it. But after a short time he hit his arm on something and the glass of the watch broke way too easy. Be careful with it.
on August 10, 2017
I love this watch. The only problem is that you can't buy a replacement band for it if it breaks, But what the hey, the cost of this brand new watch is probably less than the new band any way. Now what do I do with the old watch that has no band? Packaging was good and came in the time as ordered.