Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2016
My 12 year old son loves these watches. He received one as a birthday gift last December and wore it every day. In the shower, at the lake, timed himself in the pool. He left it at a park one day and when he found it, it was broken. We replaced it and are well into new adventures going on 13. Highly recommend it.
on August 10, 2017
I love this watch. The only problem is that you can't buy a replacement band for it if it breaks, But what the hey, the cost of this brand new watch is probably less than the new band any way. Now what do I do with the old watch that has no band? Packaging was good and came in the time as ordered.
on July 3, 2014
I'd been looking for a watch like this for some time.....saw all the other brands, but on one other made3 a watch with a case diameter larger than 50 millimeters and the price was more than I wanted to pay. This Armitron has all the cool features of the other brand and the price was really great. It's the perfect watch for a person who plays rough and wants a watch that's got great looks and functions. It's reasonably priced so if it wears out or breaks, it's not gonna break the bank to buy another one.
on March 24, 2016
Have been using these for years and I use them because they are so easy to read. Because it is waterproof I wear it all the time even in the shower. The only thing that seems to wear out is the wrist band. After two or three years the wrist band splits. They are show inexpensive I just buy a new one at that time. I have 2 of them still running in my desk drawer.
on November 8, 2014
after 4 months of daily use, the money i paid for this is more than worth it. i get everything done the way i should without any complications for a standard digital watch. the quality and durability is what stands out most. the band is light, so it doesn't bother me from a long time of wearing it. it takes on water pretty strong. i don't purposely run my watch in water, but accidents happen and after its incidents with water, it still performs great.
on January 10, 2015
I love this watch, only real complaint is that the buttons are a little touchy so it switches back and forth from military time to regular time sometimes without my intending it to, but that doesn't really bother me too much because I am a nurse and I have to chart in 24 hour time anyway. I do wish that the watch came in a few girlier colors too because I am a woman, but I love the large watch face on this watch and I think that you just don't really find too many digital watches for females that are this large, or this inexpensive. Great watch especially for the price
on July 7, 2015
Great watch, especially for the price. I had it for a couple of months now, and I love everything about it except one minor thing: in addition to the watch itself being on the bigger side, the buttons on its sides are also sizable, and they stick out. So when I bend my wrist, sometimes the buttons press against my hand. It's minor, and yet annoying, especially since when the buttons are pressed, they make a beeping noise.
on November 13, 2013
Enormous watch for my smallish wrist, yet it is amazingly comfortable. I think it is well made and has many good features despite my OK rating. It is difficult to wear with long sleeves, but true to Armitron reputation, a good value for the money.
on May 18, 2016
The watch works as advertised. I haven't tested swimming with it, but it has been some rain and several showers and works fine so it is at least water resistant. The controls are relatively simple. The only down side is that only one alarm can be set at a time, besides an hourly reminder/alarm. The main selling point is the style though, the color combinations on these watches are fantastic!
on January 29, 2015
I would have given it 5 starts but the red on the face of the watch is actually more orange than what the picture shows. This was a gift for my son he absolutely loves it, it was not complicated to set up the functions are easy to figure out and the backlighting on the watch is awesome. I would recommend this watch to anyone looking for an economical everyday watch that works great and looks amazing. The watch is on the larger side so but that is the style my son likes so it worked out great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.