Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8301BLU Blue and Silver-Tone Accented Black Resin Strap Chronograph Digital Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

on November 15, 2014
This is a great, inexpensive watch, especially for an older gentleman, as the face and the readouts are large. It shows the day, date and time, and if you push the button on the upper right, it shows the month and day. It is excellent for a man in a nursing home with a need to know the day and date, as well as the time. The watch has many other functions, all at an affordable price.
on June 7, 2014
I am a watch collector. I probably have 40 different watches. Post age 45, my eyes aren't what these used to be so I decided to look into an easy to read digital watch. I browsed through Amazon and looked at the usual suspects Suunto and Casio. Great products but a little pricey. Then I stumbled on to the Armitron watches. I bought this one at first and fell in love with it (I've subequently bought 7 different ones). It's light weight, easy to read, has all the functionality I need and more. Another nice feature is the price. It was less than $25. My other watches range from $500 to $1,000 and unless they're saphire crystal faces, I always have to worry about them scratching. While I haven't gotten one scratch on any of the Armitrons, if they ever do, I'll simply throw it out. The only negative to the watch is that it was made in China. I want to support America...don't you? I wish Armitron would find a way to make their products here instead of overseas. We need to support America and American jobs.
on May 12, 2014
I am very happy with my watch( and yes I am wearing my watch as I write this ) what can I say, it's everything I wanted and looks exactly like the picture and video shown of this watch. I opened the box and the time and date were already set for me which I really liked and was impressed by. I love this watch feels and looks great at an even better price. Thank you.
on November 30, 2014
This is an excellent watch for the money. It has everything you will need in a watch: date, time, day, alarm, timer, chime, back-light. For anyone wondering about the back-light color, it is a nice bright blue. Love this watch.
on November 20, 2014
I have bought Armitron before, value for money indeed. My only disappointment is when the band broke I could not find a replacement band, not even at the Armitron store, so I had to purchase another, the other one is still in perfect condition WITHOUT a band though.
on November 17, 2014
Great watch. It's rather big, but it is very easy to operate and set, and it does what a watch like this one is supposed to do. I mainly wanted it so I can time my intervals between weight-lifting sets at the gym, and I love it.
on February 11, 2015
My husband really likes this watch. It is nice looking and easy to read and very easy to use. Instructions not necessary- quite intuitive design. he says it is a little large but he wears it below his wrist bones and I think most people would wear a watch above the wrist bone. I would buy it again.
on December 30, 2014
Bought this for my 8 year old son and he absolutely loves it! Seriously gave me a headache after hearing beeps from him playing with every mode for the first 3 hours, but it looks great, small enough for his small wrist at the smallest setting, room to grow, and has a great set of features. The light is low powered, but looks great in the dark. Great watch for the price, and he loves it which is all that matters!
on March 3, 2015
the watch would be perfect if the bracelet would a little wider. the watch is big and nice looking but the bracelet, makes it look less of what it really is. every thing works perfectly and for the price, it's a great watch to give as a gift or to keep. I recommend it
on December 28, 2014
Love this watch!! It has a big face (which I love), it's digital (also love), it's red and black (my favorite colors), and has a soft backlighting for those middle-of-the-night time checks. Overall it's GREAT!!