Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on April 4, 2016
I bought this watch last year for my 13 year old son, as a small Christmas present this past year. I chose it based on t's sturdy look and hoping it would be durable. Months later, here we are and it still looks as good as the day it arrived. My son is a very outdoorsy kid... always digging in the yard, running, jumping, and usually coming in the house completely filthy. He's also a scout, so he spends a lot of time in woods, camping, etc. So that should tell you a little about this watch's durability. The band is thick. Its not too dissimilar to what you might find in say, Walmart or Sears or someplace. The red details have stayed on and not scuffed up or faded. The watch itself, works fine, and we haven't had any issues about it losing time or anything. My son often checks it's other features (stopwatch, etc.) and they also still are working just fine. He actually uses the stopwatch feature quite a bit. The actual face of the watch is not really small... it's a little larger than the size of a half dollar. The silver detailing around the watch face has kept a nice shine to it. The buckle hasn't cracked, or broken. I am really glad this is the watch I chose for him.
on October 18, 2012
I started having an interest of buying a watch since a relative got one and I needed to check the time without pulling out my phone. So I started looking through brands such as Casio, US Polo, and others. Then I found Armitron, a brand I never heard of but the moment I saw this watch, I knew I had to have it. I ordered this soon enough and arrived later in the week. The box that the watch is in feels and looks cheap, being a all gray box with armitron on it. I took out the watch which was on a weird plastic thing which took me a while how to remove. The watch feels very nice and looks decent, it does not feel or look cheap. The watch comes with the following functions: basic time, date(week and month), a light, stop watch, alarm, and the time for a different time zone. The watch came being a minute ahead which was a problem and even more of a problem since it did not come with a manual or any paper booklet. The time can be formatted with the left top and bottom buttons and the right top button. Despite having no instructions, this is a fantastic watch to have and I do not regret buying this.
on November 21, 2012
I like this watch and think it looks great but there are a few detracting features. The face is hard to read in most lighting conditions (dimmer conditions are actually better using the backlight button). The strap is a bit stiff, a bit short, and thus hard to buckle and unbuckle especially if you are in a hurry. Finally the face "crystal" I think is plastic and can scuff or scratch pretty easily. All that being said, I gave it a 4 because i think it is a very good looking watch and looks more impressive than you would expect for the price. The other major positive is the the price (less than $17). Again, I think it is one of the better looking sports chronograph type watches I could find for even 2 or 3 times as much money on Amazon.
on May 30, 2017
Excellent product
on August 31, 2012
I'm not much of a sport watch kind of guy...prefer casual/dress watches, especially the rectangular shaped ones. But somehow I was attracted to this watch. The build quality is quite good. The style is attractive to the eye which is what I believe caught my attention. It is somewhat big so it won't really look good on a "skinny" or "slender person with thin hands. I'm a big guy so it looks quite well on my wrist. The ONE downside to this is that the numbers are dark and it's not that easy to see. I haven't taken it out into day light yet as I just got it, but the light is an illuminator which lights up the entire thing and is quite easy to make out. NOT BAD AT ALL for $18.74!!!
on July 5, 2016
A nice looking watch, but arrived with a dead battery. I returned it, got a replacement which worked but the face was too dark to read the time. So I returned it again and decided not to buy it ever again. I don't know what the problem with it was, but when I see them in stores, they seem to function OK. Maybe I just got two misfits.
on January 7, 2013
I bought the watch on the Friday before Christmas and it still came on Monday, Christmas eve. The watch and packaging was in great condition and looked nicer in person than on the picture shown online. The only thing stopping me from giving a 5 star rating is that I've only had the item for less than a month. I would not be able to evaluate the durability and quality. Otherwise I am very pleased.
on September 26, 2013
I bought this watch because I needed a new sport watch for riding and running. The only thing is the display is a little darker than what is shown in the picture so my over 40 eyes have a little trouble seeing it but there is an LED light button to see it better.
on December 3, 2012
This item arrived very quick and it looks great. I have not had it long enough to speak on it's performance but I appreciate the product delivery and condition. The only slight dissapointment was that it appears that I may need a battery for it already. I hope that is all that is needed because the display is very dark. I have owned a watch with this type display before and it was not this dark. In any event, I will replace the battery and then make a judgment on the performance.
on December 23, 2012
it was difficult to tell the time even in the daylight, dark numbers on a black face, a major design flaw, I could turn on the light but I shouldn't need to use two hands to tell the time.
Amazon once again # 1

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question