Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on August 18, 2012
I love this watch, it's very sturdy and it's wonderful. It could have come with an instruction manual on how to set it up but it's fairly easy when you play around with it. The watch came right on time, with great packaging, and it's still working like brand new. The one complaint I have is that the pink rubber bumpers on the watch get dirty after awhile, and I don't know how to clean them. Upon closer inspection, it has a blackish hue on it, and I would prefer to have the option to remove them, but I can't so it seems. But other than that, it's a wonderful watch that I would definitely recommend. I don't mind the bumpers because they are useful for me because of the way I wear it, so it's great, but it would be nice to be able to clean them since I wear the watch almost everyday.
on October 3, 2012
I really love this watch! I am a nursing student, so I like the military time feature and having the seconds displayed digitally feels more accuarate to me than a second-hand. It's such a cute watch - I love looking at it all the time! and the numbers are clear and cute. The day dial is cool too. I love the pink bumpers and you can see the face parts are black with a little bit of barely noted glitter. It lights up which I know I will love in the future. I enjoy wearing this every day, I love it 100% and am so pleased. :) Plus it came one day sooner than expected with free super saver shipping.
on August 1, 2011
Edit: Battery lasted one year. Not too shabby though, considering how inexpensive this watch was.

I don't take off watches...I just wash my watch when I wash my hands, which is a million times a day as an RN.

Watch still works after all those handwashings and rinses. Happy to have military time and a section to tell me what day it is, not just the date. Sometimes I don't know if I'm coming or going. :-) Seconds also appear on main 'screen.'

Light-up feature is good...lights up for about 3 seconds. Not enough time for vitals in the near dark, FYI.

Hourly chime is good to make sure I remember my hourly tasks, though not so loud it wakes me up. (I've never tried it as a wake-up alarm, but I think it wouldn't be loud enough for me in that capacity.)

Plastic band is washable/sanitizable.

Happy. :-)
on March 12, 2011
I bought this watch because of the look, features and the PRICE!! Honestly I found a watch I liked more (in the looks department, same features) but it was literally twice as much, so I reluctantly purchased this one and am very happy. I am in training to become an EMT/Paramedic and needed a watch that would hold up to the elements, display military time and support a back light. I love that the watch is masculine but also has just enough pink in it to reflect my feminine side. The watch definately serves its purpose for me in this field. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it did not come with a user manual, nor could I find the manual downloadable online through Armitron directly and that frustrated me. My hubby had a very easy time figuring out the mechanics of this watch and therefore showed me. I don't like "gadgets" which is why I work with people. Also, this watch is very comfortable, which was also important to me. Hope this helps.
on March 2, 2012
It seems as though some consumers are having trouble finding the directions for this watch. I've made a video showing how and where to find those elusive instructions... that actually do come with the watch. If you did discard them, you can find instructions on the Armitron website as well as on You Tube.

I love this watch. It is sporty, looks nice and it's comfortable.
on April 27, 2014
I love this watch. Its water proof, has a good timer, stopwatch and alarm. The only complaint i have is that the pink rubber on the face of the watch turn black, and its not from dirt because then it would be cleanable. Other than that i love it. It's good for a nice tom boy like myself.
on May 7, 2014
I work in public safety and this is my work watch. This thing has held up amazingly well, and is easy to clean (which is a huge plus!) I love it just as much as I did when it was brand new. It's easy to work/program. I would definitely recommend it!
on August 20, 2011
I love this watch 100%- it looks good it fits well and its totally functional for my needs and bonus, the price was right! I had to return one for a scratch on the face but it was no hassle to do so. I chose this watch over a pink/black Casio Baby-G watch because I couldn't see the numbers on the Casio and I am so glad I chose this one - it was $20 cheaper than the Casio as well!
on June 29, 2012
I bought this watch mainly for the seconds and day display. I was in nursing school at the time and was having a hard time seeing my seconds hand on the watch I was wearing. This watch is great especially with the number of times that I was washing my hands I didn'thave to worry about the band or the watch itself.
on November 20, 2012
Not very practical...pink bar things look like they are decorations but actually stick up and block face. Makes the watch look cheap and decreases the usefulness. Wanted an inexpensive watch for work but just wasn't the one,

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.