Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Armitron Women's 75/3919WTRG White Ceramic Rosegold-Tone Swarovski Crystal Accented Bracelet Watch
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on December 8, 2012
I have found that it can be hard to find a watch in between the $10 to $30 class watch and the $250+ class watches that look like they are worth buying. You can spend an awful lot of money on a watch and it still is not that great a looking or sized watch. They are normally a bit too large and gaugy looking. This one fits the bill just right! I loved the rose tinted gold color scheme, and if it holds up well under normal use, I will be very pleased and my wife will just love it. It looks great! Oh you could buy something along these lines with real diamonds and real gold I am sure, but the battery will still go dead on that $2000 watch too.... (humor) Time will tell if it has any real quality built into it, but if it is anything like it looks, we should all be pleased. If not, our Amazon guarantee will protect us. Do enjoy, for it seems to be as nice as the pictures indicate. :-)

Update: My wife absolutely loved this watch! I was impressed by something NOT in the product description: the links for adjustment, four of them; all just like the clasp itself. It is SO very easy to add or remove links. If you save any removed links, and if the clasp should get broken sometime in use, just remove it and put one of the spare links back in. Walla! Your broken clasp is all fixed. My wife's arm needed two links removed, took me 30 seconds to do with no tools needed, and she has two spare link/clasps for use later (if ever needed). It is such a nice looking watch, and it is SO easy to use, I know you will not be disappointed! Enjoy!
on January 16, 2013
This watch is beautiful !!! It is the prettiest watch I have ever owned. I get compliments on it. It looks like a much more expensive watch. I wouldn't change anything about it. Buy this watch. The rose gold is pretty and absolutely beautiful with the crystals. Stunning!
on January 16, 2013
I love Armitron watches because they retain their looks, even if you wear them everyday. This watch comes with several removable links so you can make it as large or small as necessary. I prefer a bracelet style watch and therefore leave most of the links attached. The crystals are small and not gaudy, making this watch attractive for everyday use as well as evening. This is a nice change from some of the bulky "Boyfriend" style watches I wear. It's very feminine. You can't buy a better watch for the approximately $60 this watch sells for.
on February 19, 2012
Was a wonderful gift for my wife, color, size and shape at the top of magnificence
on May 4, 2013
The watch is very good and I gave it as present to my wife. She loved it so much. It is worth for the money. The design of the watch has many detachable chains which makes the adjustment easy. The stones around the dial are embedded such that they would never fall, however would give a good look to the watch.
on December 13, 2012
the watch is accurate and the face is easy to read. I find that I'm not so keen on the rose gold/white combo but that's just a personal thing. Fits well.
on May 11, 2012
For the price that I paid for, it looks like a very expensive watch. I love it. It's my favorite watch right now.
on November 29, 2012
Can't believe this watch is made so well and is so beautiful. Great price! Highly recommend as Christmas gift! Love the rose gold. Unique and feminine. Beautiful watch!
on January 8, 2013
Very beautifully made. Dainty and light. I really enjoyed receiving this watch. Especially the crystals do not look overdone or plastic.
on December 3, 2013
I love this watch! Unique color, well made, not too large--just right! Should go with many outfits. Very happy with this purchase.