Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on December 18, 2013
This watch is BEAUTIFUL! It is very feminine watch. The rhinestones are not over-bearing as it may seem. Let's just say that it looks better in person than on picture.
on February 25, 2014
This is a beautiful watch. Haven't worn it yet because I had to have about 3 links removed.It is made for a large wrist.Looking forward to wearing to wearing it, This watch is as pretty as picture shows it to be and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a dressy watch!
on June 3, 2015
The watch doesn't work. It's pretty, even though it looks like it might fade with time, but it doesn't work. If I wanted a bracelet I'd have bought one. I'm very dissatisfied.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2014
The picture is great but the product is so much better! The beauty of it on your wrist is attracting and breath taking. Love it and worth the money!!
on June 25, 2014
I returned it; it just looked too brassy and fake. Wasn't the classy looking watch I thought it was from the pictures.
on February 25, 2014
This watch is even more beautiful than it looks on the website. I get compliments everyday when i wear it.
on February 15, 2014
Bought this for my wife for Christmas. Wife loves it. That's all I need to know. Wears it all the time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.