Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on November 10, 2014
The watch is very pretty and looks and feels substantial for what it is, an inexpensive watch. Unfortunately, the battery is apparently dead as the watch does not work. I sent it back to Amazon Prime and purchased a different model, 75/3689PMSV, from My Love Stone, an Amazon seller. Some of his watches are the same price, some are more money.

The man I spoke to indicated that the watches are well worth the money but have really cheap batteries. Although a battery is not expensive and it because it is a gift, I ordered from My Love Stone, who indicated the model he is selling is working:) I don't want to have to send it back again.
on June 18, 2013
I received my watch today and I love it. I was very pleased with the size and the look. The only thing that I was disappointed about was how the watch was packed. When I opened the watch box the watch band was open,off the box band and upside down. It looked like it was a return from someone else and just thrown in the box. I know the watch was not that expensive but I still think packaging is important for protection and to make the customer feel like the product was taken care of properly. I hope the watch works and I continue to like it as much as others.
on December 30, 2013
I got this watch as a Christmas present and I just love it! The picture doesn't really do it justice-much prettier in person.
on May 27, 2013
I purchased this watch from Amazon based on the description and picture shown. It was all it declared and more. I absolutely love the look of this watch. It sparkles, it is stylish, it is beautiful. I am very happy that I made the purchase.
on December 21, 2015
Sent it back today,received replacemebt yesterday and that didnt work neither. I will keep the second one am bring to a jeweler to repair it @ my cost bc i like the watch, You need to make sure NEW batterys are inside of these watches
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 2, 2016
Very nice watch for the price. Gave as a gift to my wife. She loves it and has gotten tons of comments about how expensive and beaitiful it looks.
on October 18, 2013
This watch is beautiful and feminine and easy to read. Saw it in a magazine and found it at Amazon! So pleased. The pink stones also remind me of breast cancer awareness and support. I lost my Mother to breast cancer and it also reminds me of her in a good way.
on January 25, 2014
This is a large watch and I wear it like a bracelet... I know the links come out to make it smaller but so far I like it like this. Silver is holding up well and all the stones are still in place... (However its only been since Christmas)... so far I would recommend it...
on July 10, 2013
This watch is beautiful,great size, not overly big or too small. I had to remove 2 links but it fits fine now.
on June 4, 2013
This watch is beautiful and functional. It keeps very good time.I am so very happy with my purchase of this watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.