Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 14, 2014
This watch is just perfect. It is dressy enough for going out and yet I can wear it to work everyday and it looks great.
I'd recommend it to anyone.
on June 26, 2014
THE PICTURE OF THE WATCH DID IT NO JUSTICE. I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WHEN I OPENED THE BOX. VERY PLEASED WITH MY PURCASE AND WOULD RECOMMEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
on November 26, 2014
This is more stylish, the picture doesn't do it justice.
on September 29, 2014
excellent product
on April 29, 2014
I have been looking for a watch like this for a while now and when I saw this one I absolutely fell in love. A very universal watch can be worn when dresses up, to work or even dress down for the weekend (Jeans & T-shirt). Looks great on the wrist also. Very happy with my pick!
on May 27, 2014
This watch is stunning! Perfect to wear with silver or gold jewelry, (even though it is silver and "rose" gold.) I love it! I've been looking for a long while for a pretty watch that was also functional and not terribly expensive. This is exactly what I was looking for! My recommendation: don't hesitate to buy it for yourself or as a gift!
on May 20, 2014
It isn't as large as seen in the pic. It is small and looks good. My grandma likes it a lot. I will come up with another review in case if I find any problems in the future.
on May 11, 2014
I thought it was white and yellow "gold" when in fact it is white and rose "gold" but it's beautiful and I love it. Perfect in the box, complete!
on September 26, 2014
I bought this for my niece as a graduation gift. It is a beautiful watch and she loved it.
on June 7, 2014
I have many Armitron watches this is one of my favorites. The gold tone has a hint of rose color and the edges of the face are faceted to give it a little more flair. It's a beautiful piece.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.