Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 29, 2016
I'm so inlove in my new watch!!! I have 3 more Armitron nice watch and this black one very much like it, so elegance, I maybe purchase more for gift to any I want to give :) maybe my Auntie or if my daughter like it too.
review image
on August 28, 2015
The leather band is high quality. The bezeled edge surrounding the face gives the case class. The shape of the hands catch the light, no matter what direction it is coming from, making it easy to read the time. This watch is going to fit right in with my classic black performance attire
on July 26, 2015
I purchased this watch a while back along with another one similar... The other I liked a lot... Recently misplaced it went looking for it again... And sadly I can't find it.... It is discontinued and unavailable... That was a nice watch.... I wish a rep from Armitron would read this review and bring the watch back... This one just doesn't cut it for me....
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2012
This watch I bought for a gift for my wife. She will love the face of this watch - it is very nice indeed! :-) They might have had a slightly better wrist band, not that it is bad mind you, but it could have, maybe.... I might say that it should have had a slightly better quality leather band thus only 4 stars.... this band will work great for some time to come though, and the watch will please her I know. It is that nice.... the face is classier than the band, but for daily and on the job use, this is VERY nice. For the money paid, you really can't go wrong.... but if you do, there is obviously no worry with Amazon! Enjoy.

Update: I bought this for my wife for Christmas (to wwear to work).... she loves to coordinate colors with cloths etc. My wife absolutely loved this fine looking watch! It is actually a much prettier watch than the photo/picture does justice to. The bevel cut crytal and the little diamond/crystal at the 12 o'clock positon looks really classy on her arm. The band will last a long time in her work use at her desk.... not for heavy duty service of course. If you buy this and use a dressy watch for dressy puposes I am certian you will get long time good service from this nice watch. Not too big, not too small to see and read well, has a second hand, and there is nothing negative about this watch in any way! I hope you enjoy it as much as my wife does! This is the third Armitron I have bought, and I have had zero disappoinment or problems with any of them! Buy in confidence..... anything less, and Amazon will make it right. :-)
on March 10, 2017
The was a replacement for the same watch that I have used for years. It is sturdy and well made. My last one died after several years of wear & tear.
on September 13, 2013
I HAVE HAD THIS EXACT WATCH FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS, AND I BROKE IT . TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIND ANOTHER ON LINE...NEVER DREAMED I WOULD ! I THINK ITS VERY EXPENSIVE LOOKING WITHOUT BEING EXPENSIVE. IT ACTUALLY CAME OVER NIGHT ! I WAS SHOCKED ! AND PACKAGING WAS GREAT !
GET ONE ! YOU'LL LOVE IT!
addition:
I bought this watch in 2013, it is now 2016 july and my beautiful watch, that I wear a couple times a month (I have many to choose from) is broken . the second hand is just floating around at will. I checked into having it fixed and its pretty expensive.
I still like the watch but not very happy that it's not working correctly.
on October 7, 2016
It is a very delicate, classically styled watch. The thin leather band is a great compliment to the style of this watch. It can even be worn with a Fitbit and look good. The only thing I might change is the gold dots that represent the hours could be changed to only put a single dot at 3, 6, 9 and 12, then it would be even more refined.
on January 15, 2014
I wanted a small black goldtone watch that is feminine, not too dressy and not too much goldtone. This one fits the bill. I do wish the strap was a bit wider, as it would sit better on my wrist. There are 3 loops to insert the strap into, which seems excessive. I will probably cut one off. Nice looking watch at a good value.
on February 18, 2013
I cannot give a true rating "like or dislike" because when I received the watch, it was displayed in a beautiful box, the design was beautiful but the enclosed instructions were so small. You need a magnify glass to read details about the watch. When I was trying to reset the time the stem broke off. This watch was a birthday gift and I was so disappointed that it broke. It took several phone calls to get the right customer service rep to help.At the present time, I had to pay $4 to ship the watch to New York where it will hopefully be repaired or replaced. Maybe I can give a better review of this product if and when I get my birthday watch!!
on August 30, 2015
I absolutely love my new watch which is far more beautiful than even pictured. It is amazing to wear for any event and very dressy looking much more expensive than the cost.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.