Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 109 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on October 20, 2014
Very attractive and classy-looking online and somewhat average looking in real life. While I have no real complaints, there were a couple of issues: the battery was dead and needed to be replaced at the time of arrival, and the instructions were standard for all watches that are sold by Armitron some of which have many more features than this particular watch. That meant trying to discern what aspects applied to this particular watch and reading quite a bit of unrelated information.
on September 3, 2011
Got this watch for my girlfriend. Watch came in reasonable time and worked fine for all of 3 days. The watch is supposed to be water resistant up to 50 meters, but the seal on this one must have been defective because after she she washed her hands a few times water got in it and condensed on the face making it impossible to see what time it was. When it did clear up it was clear that water had gotten to the gears and battery and ruined the watch. I bought the watch after reading all the reviews but in all honesty i think i just got a dud.
on July 16, 2011
This is my second watch - same one. My previous watch was broken when the clerk at the store broke it trying to replace the battery. The regular clerk came on duty and after much discussion determined that I should have a replacement. They did not have another like it but replaced it with a more expensive watch at no cost to me. However, I was determined to find one the same as this. When I returned home I went to my computer and found the exact same watch on Amazon. I was so surprised and delighted that I ordered it immediately and it arrived at my front door the next day, free shipping in-cluded,and less than I originally paid for it!! Absolutely amazing service and it made my day!!!
on March 2, 2013
I love the elegance of black with a touch of gold...a combination I have used for years in my wardrobe. I was surprised to discover the rather skinny band -- reminiscent of watches of the 60s. Yet the black face with the focal diamond at "12" and the gold dots around the dial is modern look. I also like the slightly oval shape of the dial. All things considered, this elegant classy looking watch with a deceptively affordable price tag only proves you don't have to spend a lot of money to have something that looks this good -- you just need a discerning eye and not be obsessed with labels.
on March 21, 2016
March 2016--I don't know how long it is going to last but it looks great and is what I expected
December 2016--Now I know how long it lasted....about 9 months. I can see dust inside the watch which may be the reason it quit running, Battery replacement didn't solve the problem. Don't buy this one.
on February 10, 2016
Good experience very pretty
on August 5, 2015
This woman's watch is beautiful and elegant looking. It is a superb looking watch and I am enjoying a lot.
on December 19, 2014
Very small watch but very nice looking. It is a great professional watch for everyday wear at the office.
on December 8, 2016
Delighted with the Armitron watch! Classy and functional. Fits my hard to fit 5 and 1/2 inch wrist. The face is easy to read without being oversized and heavy. Surpassed my expectations.
on October 4, 2016
This is a nice black watch and perfect for me as I have very small wrist. If you have a big wrist, I wouldn't recommend it, but for small wrist or young girl, it is perfect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.