Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on April 10, 2013
This is a great looking watch for the price. I had a different Armitron watch that I loved for awhile and when I broke one of the links I figured I would just replace it with a different style. I have fairly small wrists for a woman and one of the things I liked about my old Armitron watch was that I could easily take out several links to make it smaller. I thought this one would be the same, but I was only able to remove one link, making the smallest size still a bit loose. Also, the product description says black, but the one I received was dark blue. It's still very beautiful, but blue doesn't go with as many of my things as black does.
on May 28, 2013
I chose this watch because I wear a lot of silver and I thought the black looked amazing. I rarely buy watches on line because I have a rather large wrist--7.5 inches. I need a watch that is larger than that and this one fit beautifully. This watch has two clasp sections and if your wrist is much smaller, you can completely remove one section and still have it fit. I've only had this watch for about a week and already have had multiple compliments on how good looking it is. I would not hesitate to order another.
on June 14, 2013
I chose the above rating because the watch is beautiful, and has met all my expectations, the quality is incredible and i would recommend this watch to any lady. I have bought other watches before and no has match my Armitron thus far.
on May 29, 2016
This watch is awesome. I recently lost a watch I've had for over 5 years and this watch more than replaces the one I loved. Especially beautiful for the price. A great value! I usually wear a 7 1/2 to 7 3/4. The overall size is closer to an 8 but the easily detachable link makes this perfect. It also has smaller links that cab easily be removed for smaller sizing. Plus 10 year warranty!!!!!
on September 25, 2014
I really like the watch. I got it after I broke my other Armitron after trying to replace the battery. When this battery wore out, I kept meaning to take it to an actual jeweler who could replace the battery, but by the time I got around to it, the front had cracked. Summary: it's a good watch of decent quality, but impossible to replace the battery yourself and the watch face cracks fairly easily if you're clumsy like me.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 5, 2017
nice watch for ladies.
on November 19, 2014
I absolutely love this watch. It is much more classy than the picture shows. The size of the watch face is good for a smaller wrist and you can remove a link if the size is too big. The only thing is, my wrist is very small and I have never found a bracelet watch that fits without slipping and neither does this one but other than that it is great.
on May 26, 2017
Pretty watch....battery stopped working. 3 weeks later
on March 9, 2014
Was looking for a watch with a black dial and saw this one! It is very pretty and just the right size. I am petite and do not like large watches. I find it very dressy and classy. I like the adjustable band and was able to remove 2 links to make it a better fit. The best part was that it was totally affordable!
on July 2, 2012
It took a while to get to me but when it did I just loved it! it is very streamlined and neat and fits my small wrist perfectly and does not look to bulky, it is just what I wanted and for the price you cant go wrong. I wish it was packaged in a watch box like some other watches I have bought (that were cheaper than this one) but all in all very good product.