Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 21, 2015
I had owned this watch previously, but lost it. I liked the look of it so much that I decided to repurchase it, but this time online. It looks exactly as I expected and works fine. I like that it comes with three removable links that I can remove myself to fit my wrist. My only problem with it is that one of the pins that holds two links together was not completely inserted. I need to take it to a watch repair shop to have this fixed. I wish I could have worn it right out of the box, but no such luck.
on April 25, 2013
Have this model in green as well as now in black. Like the multi clasps which allow it to be made smaller without having to pay a jeweler. I have about 12 ceramic watches and I like them alot. Wish Armitron made these in every color under the sun. Love colored bands. I am a person who likes to mix and match as well as coordinate colors and because these are so inexpensive, I am able to feed my addiction. Also Armitron is a very good quality watch..just like a timex. I have a few watches that were several hundreds of dollars and while they all work, just like inexpensive watches..they all need batteries. Yes, while status watches and watches in gold are nice..I also like having colored ceramics.
on April 16, 2016
Looks very nice. The screws in the links start to come loose after a few months and start to stick out requiring you to buy a very small screw driver set to screw them back in. I submitted four stars because I already had the screw driver. Three if I didn't.
on February 13, 2012
This watch was exactly what I was looking for. It looks expensive, but I didn't have to pay much for it. I have very tiny wrists and took it to a jewler, that specifically deals with watches, to have more links removed. He was unable to remove links after trying for almost an hour. I'm still going to keep the watch and wear it over sweaters, but do not buy if you have really tiny wrists, becuase you will not be able to remove enough links for it to fit.
11 comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2015
I was so delighted when I saw there was a black/silver version of this watch. I've had the rose gold/brown for years and it has been fantastic and durable. This one is pretty and yet not "too" pretty to wear casually.
on April 23, 2016
Like this watch a lot. Not overly large. It's easy to adjust the size as there is a clasp link that you just remove it's it too large.
on March 6, 2014
I love this watch! It matches everything I wear. I have a very small wrist & was able to take the extender off along with a link. Fits very well now. This is my first Armitron. However, with the great warranty, I don't think you could go wrong. Also, I've read great reviews on this brand.
on May 14, 2016
This was a gift for my Mother and she absolutely loves it. It's very expensive looking and the ceramic band is lovely.
on April 29, 2015
Love this watch! It fits perfectly and looks great. Just what I have been looking for.
on November 13, 2016
Product received as advertised. Fast Shipping with Prime!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.