Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8251BLU Sport Watch with Black Band
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on August 18, 2013
While the watch looks and function well (as a timepiece), it is almost impossible to read the time on the face. You need just the right angle and lighting to read the watch face (time); the design is flawed.
Sorry to say, I returned it ... As have others.
Great watch. I have had it about 6 weeks now. It is my work out and everyday watch. It is dressy enough that if I forget to change watches I am not totally out of place though. Worth the price and it was prime, so I had it in 2 days to replace a time whose band had broken
on February 3, 2014
I got this gift for my son who really liked it which is all that really matters in a gift. I was a nice watch for the price. It was inexpensive and the actual workmanship and material was inexpensive too, so if you're looking for really nice workmanship and material then spend a little more but if you are looking for something cheap that will hold up to active environments then this watch is a really nice value.
on February 25, 2014
I love these watches! Armitron makes the best quality watches. The reason I say that is because they last for so long! My husband needed a new watch to wear every day so I bought this one for him. In the Armitron watches I have owned, the batteries have never gone bad or needed changed. I always end up wearing the band out first which takes three to four years. These watches last and I wear mine constantly! I definitely get my money's worth!
on February 2, 2016
I previously bought a red version of one of these a few years back and it fit very well. The design was flawless and overall easy to use. My previous one was stolen, but I was very satisfied with it and I defiantly recommend this product to others. This time I bought two watches because why not use both wrists if the product works so well.
on January 10, 2013
When I opened the box, the moment I saw the watch, I was like, 'So beautiful', I love the style, I love it's design, Everything about this watch is cool.
on February 21, 2013
its very good watch im swimming whit this watch every day and it works very well i like and love this watch
on October 24, 2012
BEAUTIFUL WATCH, GOOD FOR THE PRICE , BUT IT HAS ONE FLAW, IT IS HARD TO SEE THE TIME UNLESS YOU PUSH A KNOB AND IT LAST VERY LITTLE I WILL SAY LESS THAN 5 SECONDS, I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS WATCH FOR PEOPLE WITH POOR VISION
on March 12, 2014
watch is very nice its bigger than I thought bit still rugged and good looking just wish display was a tad brighter picture shows it very bright, but only if your in the right light and angle,, the display can be backlit however instructions say I will run battery down faster
on July 28, 2014
The setting buttons on both sides of watch are too large/protrude too much and the watch started just beeping on it's own every time my husband moves his hand/arm it's VERY annoying! Not worth our money or time messing w/ it!