Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Armitron Sport Men's 40/8255GRY Chronograph Black Resin Yellow Accented Oversized Digital Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on October 21, 2012
I was pleasantly surprise with this digital watch due its low cost. This is an excellent digital watch for everyday wear. It has functional features, modern case size 46-47mm and works great. I highly recommend it...
on November 28, 2012
I was a little surprised when I got the watch, it looked rather large, but fits quite well on the wrist, looks and feels solid. It's got kind of a rugged style to it which I like, but isn't overbearing or 'over-the-top' in my opinion. Been thinking about getting a wristwatch for a while now, and I'm pleased with my choice in this one.
on September 7, 2012
I dont normaly buy 26 dollar watches. I needed a kickaround watch.When i got this watch i could not belive how great this watch looks an works.Git one you cant go wrong.
on May 21, 2013
I was shopping for a light weight digital watch and I found it. It looks similar to a G-shock watch and all the components works as it should. It was easy to update the watch informaition with the correct time, day, and date. The armitron watches come in different styles but all range around the same price. It is also advertised in Maxim magazine, with advertisement like that you wouldn't think the watch would cost $20

For the price, quality, usability, style: it's 5 starts for me
on May 19, 2013
After a few months of use on a daily basis as a NYC Local Union #3 Journeyman, here's what I've experienced...

Pros:
Low cost for a decent product.
Very good warranty although Armitron is known to be slow it returning fixed products.
Attractive, sporty, "rugged" design.
Very good waterproofing.
Excellent strap that's durable, easily adjustable, comfortable, and good looking.
Large, easy to read display that shows Time, Day, and Day all at once.
Easy to use stop watch.
Easy to read backlight function for dim light viewing.
Large buttons.
Face is recessed, thus helping to mitigate scratching (see below on Cons list).

Cons:
"Cheesy" Function Timer Alarm words on display.
If band is set snugly, the hinges creek.
Backlight function doesn't last long enough (only 4 seconds).
Biggest Con: The face is not crystal or glass. It's plastic, and scratches easily. Get yourself a watch face protector (32mm size) or make your own from any screen protector.

I own about a dozen watches that range in value and while this one's the cheapest, it's still a great choice for what it's meant for. Just take note about the plastic face.
on September 14, 2013
Thought it would be a good everyday watch. Display is large easy to program. It's a little larger then I like but nothing wrong there, but after about a week the band came off, the holes for the pin were really not drilled properly, ragged edges and a poor fit, can't put it back together. We'll see if I can return it. I think I will go back to Timex.
on June 4, 2014
This watch looks far more expensive than it is, and has all the functions that most need. My coworkers, at a glance & knowing me, insisted that I had spent at least $200 on the watch before I told them the make and price. I noticed some complaints about the size, but I like large watches, so this is perfect for me. So let's get down the the nitty gritty:

Pros:
+ Large face
+ Rubber/vinyl band
+ Multi-function: Stopwatch, Timer (countdown), Alarm x2, Two time settings
+ Large numbers
+ Good backlight
+ Louder button tones and alarm than most

Cons:
- Acrylic face scratches easily
- Timer (countdown) doesn't reset to last used time
- Doesn't show time (in smaller top region) when using other functions

I would recommend this watch to others, especially for the price.
on October 30, 2013
For those of you , like me, that like "big boy" watches this is a great watch for dress that still is sporty and bold. One thing I would suggest is to make sure you buy the light back ground for the watch and not the black background. Armitron watches with dark background are hard to see in the daytime.

Its heavy, looks good, and does not cost a lot of money to have this stylish look. I wear this for my business meetings and any professional chores I need to do and wear another Armitron watch for after hours or weekends. I like it, this is a decent watch to buy or ask for as a gift!
on December 6, 2012
So far this watch is very functional ,easy to read and understand. I have it only for a couple of days now.Arrived as promised.It's worth the purchase price.
on November 25, 2012
Very easy to read during the day and also at night. Although the face of the watch is large, the watch itself is not heavy.