Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 716 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 785 reviews
on November 5, 2014
So Far So Good.

I love this lil guy here. I have rocked it more than any of my other watches mainly because I rock casuals more these days. This watch is good for the gym, jogging and what not. My brothers made fun of it when they saw it and to shut them up I dropped it in a bucket of water for a few minutes. See, I was following the other reviews so I decided to put it to the test - blind faith.

It came out alive and kicking. I use it a lot because it has two time zones, I alternative between two time zones because of my work and other activities. I also like that it is very comfortable to wear.

It is simple and gets the job done. Nothing fancy which will cause stirs but functional and of course it can cause stirs if you use at a swimming pool without freaking out.
review image
on May 12, 2015
Pros:
- Good watch for the price
- Feature list is great for a sub-$20 watch
- Durable/Waterproof
Cons:
- Wristband can crack after a while (1.25 yrs for me)
- Scratches on the face are pretty noticeable after prolonged use
Conclusion: If you know you're gonna wear this all the time (as I did), invest in a slightly more expensive watch so it can take the wear and tear.
review image review image
on July 18, 2014
Here is my review for Armitron Sports Men's Watch

The reason I got this watch was because I am a lifeguard and I needed something that can take a beating in water. I've been in depts of 20 feet with this watch and up to 8 hours on some days. This watch won't give up. I have owned this watch for about 4 years know and I still use it to this day. I didn't want to pay the expensive price of a G Shock so I got this. It's cheap and all my friends thinks it's a G Shock. My boss loved this watch so much she took it, so I had to buy another one. What is the point of buying a $100+ watch when you can get this watch that does the same exact thing. Thank you Armitron.

Pros- Very strong, easy to use, water resistant, comfy,

Cons- None found.
on April 18, 2017
I have been wearing the Armitron Sport Watch for about 4 months now, almost everyday, and I can say that I am surprised. The watch moves freely on my wrist when I set it loosely, which is excellent as my main fear was that it would be a 'sticky' watch. Controls are simple and straight-forward, bezel is tough (like shrug off bumps from concrete wall tough), and my skin has not reacted in anyway to wearing it daily in cold or warm, wet or dry weather. Illumination is bright at night, and long enough to read time.

Features: stopwatch, timezone watch, alarm (single), illumination [no timer]

Quite satisfied with my order.
on April 13, 2016
Bought my first armitron watch when I joined the military back in 2012. It was a older model of this one. That watch went with and did everything with me I put it through every type of weather and stress imaginatable after 2 long years the wrist band started cracking do to me taking it on and off. No bad for a 20 dollar watch so I said what the hell I buy another one. Proceeded to buy this one on amazon tight away it didn't fit the same as the older model. Also with anytime of movement the strap come lose from its retaining band every 5 literally I have to insert it into the retaining band but whatever not a big deal for me annoying but no biggie. But same deal thick and thin with this new watch a year hits and randomly one night I'm sitting watching a movie I go to illuminate my watch a bam nothing. Light is completely dead and I tried everything to get it to work again. Yeah I know everyone who reading this is saying "well not every product can be as great as they're last" or "that's what you get for buying a 20 dollar watch. I completely agree with you.
on August 23, 2014
I am a chinese customer and bought this watch for daily use. After waited for a few days, I got this watch. By the way, I need to mention that the DHL is really fast, they spent only 3 days to ship this watch from Amazon in USA to me in shanghai China, great job!! Now I am wearing this watch. I find this watch is beautiful, covenient and just what I want. If the watch battery can last long enough such as half a year, I would say this watch is perfect watch for its price. Whatever, this is really amazing experience for me to buy this watch from Amazon.
review image review image review image
on March 30, 2017
Nice watch for the money. It is just a little thick so to speak. I can't button by cuff due to the thickness of the watch. Had the same problem with my Fit Bit. However, for me not a big negative. I wanted a watch I could read without glasses and a watch that had a light so I could read it at night....this watch satisfied both of those wants.
If you spend 15 minutes with it when you first receive it it is relatively easy to set.
on May 30, 2017
I have had this watch for a 2 years and it finally broke after about 25,000 hours of hard work and abuse this watch and i were good friends we saw a lot together the strap one day got caught on an ice cooler and the clip broke but it was well worth the price !
on January 7, 2016
Overall appearance and shipping package was great. It was put into an oversized Amazon box ,which was over kill given the actual size of the watch's box, but had ALOT of cushioning. (don't think it was really necessary given the type of watch it is) My mailman had to really jam it into my mailbox, and rubberbanded the door closed. Little bit if a struggle getting it out.

Either way, I like the way the watch looks. Setting it up was extremely easy. Even though it was an hour off from my time zone, it took about 45 seconds of reading the instructions, and 30 seconds of pushing buttons to move it back an hour AND switch it to military time. Any of these negative reviews stating the complicated instructions (or lack of) that came with the watch are 100% false. These people, I presume to be A) children of people that can call their aunt, "mom", because daddy had issues staying off his sister B) somebody that failed 3 years of the 2nd grade and dropped out the fourth year C) they were thrown into the air as a child by their godfather at a 14 foot velocity, but the ceiling was only 7 feet high..

I'm going to attach it to the molle straps on my daypack I use for hiking, camping, or any outdoor activity. Since I like to leave my normal cell phone in my car when I go out for sometimes days at a time, its hard to keep track of time. I enjoy spending those days outdoors completely off the grid, but like to know the exact time on some occasions when I can't see the sun. SIDENOTE: I always carry an old cell phone and and crank radio/solarcharger/flashlight/USB charger in case of emergencies. It's not connected to any network, but can still call 911 if I happen to be in range of a tower, just in case**** hits the fan type thing.

Tested it at work and am pretty happy with it. It was only one day, but working in a warehouse where I throw 50lb bags of flour for 8 hours, it took some abuse in that short time. Since some bags break and spill flour all over the place, my black watch turned white pretty quick. Gave it a quick rinse after I got home, and nothing seemed to be off with it. So if I dont update my 5 star rating to a lower one, then I am thoroughly satisfied with this watch and will likely buy again when/if this watch kicks the bucket.
on April 4, 2016
I like the overall design of the watch - it's attractive, easy to use and does its job of telling the time just fine. The problem I have with it, and the reason I can't give it 5 stars, is that IT IS INCREDIBLY SCREWY WITH THE STOPWATCH FEATURE. I can't figure it out. Sometimes, I'll be between sets at the gym (and I like to take 30 to 45 second rests between sets) and this thing will simply cut out and go back to the normal time function. Ok, I guess not a big deal, but then when I press the button to cycle back to the stopwatch feature, the features will cycle in a completely different order than they normally do. It's like the brain of this watch is schizophrenic. I wanted it for the simple task of stop watch, and it delivers - but in the most unstable way imaginable. Its ALMOST unusable for me at the gym. If you like to keep your watch on the stop watch feature - too bad, this watch won't allow it.

TLDR - The watch is too inconvenient and screwy for me to recommend, and all I needed it to do was function as a stopwatch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.