Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on May 30, 2017
Excellent product
on March 5, 2014
I was hesitant about ordering this one as the overall diameter was larger than I was used to wearing. But I like it! If you normally wear a 45-47 mm diameter dial, you will like this this slightly larger one.

Unfortunately, the battery was dead right out of the box. I hope that is the reason for it not working. I know an extra 5 to 6 bucks for a new battery would make it work, but I am returning it anyway. It's the principle and expectations of buying a new item and wanting to wear it immediately.

I rated it pretty high because I would have kept the watch, had it worked.
on December 23, 2012
This watch is very hard to read. The light is so weak that I could not even tell if it was lit! I almost never found the operating instructions, which are printed on a very tiny piece of paper, using almost microscopic print (and then well hidden). Nothing on the watch appears to work exactly like the so-called instructions described. I'd make a comment about cheap watches, but watches like this were $2 the last time I used one (and had much better instructions, too).

My take: buy a better watch for more money! You'll be much happier.
on August 25, 2012
I bought this watch or my boyfriend, as he needed a watch to train in the pool with. The watch looks great in person. It is a nice looking watch, my only concern is that the back light stopped lighting up and I got it just a couple of hours ago. Overall a good watch for a very reasonable price. Would recommend.
on December 9, 2016
Watch was so old, the flexibility of the rubber watchband did not hold up to opening and closing the clasp, resulting in a dried out band which broke, under normal conditions.
review image
on March 9, 2015
Second time purchasing this watch. First time lasted 2 years and I'm 6 months so far on the second. I'm a mechanic and wear everyday so it does scratch the paint off but I put it through a lot. 20 bucks for two years tho, can't beat it.
on October 26, 2012
the best watch ive ever got. haha i's cheap and work perfectly, looks, good and people always ask me where i got it. i like that i got it on time. the only reason its a 4 star is because there was no manual in the box.
on March 31, 2014
It is a beautiful watch, very good finishes and clean details. The only negative observation is that it is smaller in person than it looks in the picture!
on September 17, 2016
Improve battery life but thanks
on May 9, 2016
Fits just right. Lightweight yet looks tough & versatile.