Armitron Sport Unisex 45/7027BLK Black Resin Strap Chronograph Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement and stainless steel case back
- Soft, smooth black resin strap with stainless-steel buckle
- Black dial frame with white printed graphics surrounding a dark, reverse LCD display - Black background with light grey digits
- Features include alarm, 2nd time zone, chronograph and backlit electro-luminous digits with 3 second fade
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Armitron has been creating quality watches for more than 50 years and understands how precious time is. Making time for family, time for friends and time for all those special moments in life is an immeasurable gift that Armitron recognizes with its extensive collection of men’s and women’s precision timepieces.
The Armitron brand has developed its reputation based on the enduring quality and up-to-the-minute styling of its watches. Each timepiece offers exceptional value with the finest details and remarkable features such as genuine diamonds, Swarovski crystals, chronograph movements, solid stainless steel and exotic leathers. Whether it’s an everyday timepiece for a loved one or a special occasion accessory for yourself, Armitron has just the right watch to give the gift of time.
- Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.3 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.88 ounces
- ASIN: B008N73DSI
- Item model number: 45/7027BLK
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Armitron Sport|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||36 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
keep in mind, this is a low priced watch. im sure in some way or another it wont be PERFECT or on par with a watch in the hundreds or thousands of dollars. for me its excellent.
I actually 'lost' this watch for a while and ended up sending it through the washer and dryer before finding it again. Other than a few minor scratches on the face of the watch, it still works and keeps time!
It does scratch easily and the matte finish comes off in the corners, but I've had this watch for close to a year and it's performed just as expected.
- 12 or 24 hour time (switches quickly with one button click)
- Main display shows time w/ seconds, day, date
- Holding the start button on main screen shows Month, Date, Year. In case you get amnesia.
- Alarm, stop watch, 2nd time display
+ All info is big and easy to read
+ The night light is great with decent field of view
+ Understated design, no flashy doo-dads and faux chrome accents
+ Buttons are easy to press
- The band is very cheap, flimsy and NOT breathable
- The watch face is thick, thicker than it looks
- The diameter of the face is a little smaller than I would have expected (personal con for me)
I think it's a good deal, simple straight forward without a bunch of useless accessories and features. Just be ready to replace the band. I'll be replacing it with a paracord strap which should help with the breath-ability and durability.