Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 30, 2012
im not one to typically write good reviews. i usually feel i have an obligation to write reviews on poor quality products to at least help save future buyers a headache...and perhaps get the company's attention. this watch though i must say is excellent and the most sleek looking watch i have ever owned. definitely can not beat the price either. it is a womans watch i realize, but i dont like the bulkiness of most mens sports watches. i needed a watch that can be worn in the water and under a wetsuit as i surf often. this fit the bill perfectly...330ft water resistant!....and hasnt failed me yet. the flat black color and black face look rad...and beautiful (an uncommon combination). when lit up, the digits really pop out nicely. if anything changes, ill be sure to come back and update, but ill stop rambling for now....
keep in mind, this is a low priced watch. im sure in some way or another it wont be PERFECT or on par with a watch in the hundreds or thousands of dollars. for me its excellent.
on November 26, 2014
I agree with some of the other comments about the brightness of the display, it is a bit dim. But hey, you buy a watch with a black screen you should know what you're signing up for. This watch is definitely valuable beyond it's price. I'm an average build 5'11" guy and it fits fine, I was afraid it was going to look too small and therefore feminine but it is perfect. I actually bought this and a "G shock" size Armitron at the same time and I have worn that watch all of two times on account of it being TOO big. I have had this watch for two years now and it still works and looks as good as the day I bought it. Awesome minimal design, exactly what I look for in digital watches.
on February 24, 2014
I bought this watch to use while surfing -- it's not too bulky to fit under the sleeve of my wetsuit and is really easy to read in the water. As well, the backlight isn't jarring, but gives just enough light to read the watch in dark areas.

I actually 'lost' this watch for a while and ended up sending it through the washer and dryer before finding it again. Other than a few minor scratches on the face of the watch, it still works and keeps time!

It does scratch easily and the matte finish comes off in the corners, but I've had this watch for close to a year and it's performed just as expected.
on July 5, 2017
This watch came way ahead of schedule and is perfect. NIce sleek look and not bulky. The matte finish is modern and classic.
on February 18, 2014
It is a very basic and simply to use sports watch. It has a stopwatch and timer function. The time display is a bit dim and difficult to see in certain lighting. The watch is pretty small, not so manly in my opinion. It is maybe more for women or smaller build guys.
on October 14, 2014
I am a vet tech (like a nurse) and needed a small, easy to read watch that can be washed frequently and exposed to some gross liquids. I really like the watch, the only issue I have is that the little extra piece that you tuck in comes out frequently because of the smooth plastic. I would still buy it again.
on May 10, 2013
Information (because the item description is a little thin):
- 12 or 24 hour time (switches quickly with one button click)
- Main display shows time w/ seconds, day, date
- Holding the start button on main screen shows Month, Date, Year. In case you get amnesia.
- Alarm, stop watch, 2nd time display

Pros:
+ All info is big and easy to read
+ The night light is great with decent field of view
+ Understated design, no flashy doo-dads and faux chrome accents
+ Buttons are easy to press

Cons:
- The band is very cheap, flimsy and NOT breathable
- The watch face is thick, thicker than it looks
- The diameter of the face is a little smaller than I would have expected (personal con for me)

Bottom Line:
I think it's a good deal, simple straight forward without a bunch of useless accessories and features. Just be ready to replace the band. I'll be replacing it with a paracord strap which should help with the breath-ability and durability.
on August 25, 2014
I love the band on the watch how slick it is. The watch is great for running I was really nervous about ordering the watch because it a unisex watch and because I have really small wrists this watch is great for women. Love it
on February 3, 2013
Very sleek watch. Works excellent and very easy to set up. Lots of cool qualities like its waterproof, has an alarm clock, stop watch, and regular time or military time. Good buy and cannot beat the price.
on April 30, 2013
You can't beat the price of this watch for its style and reliability. It works perfectly fine and is actually water-resistant unlike mainy claims on watches. I would only like it to be a little wider on the strap for a unisex watch but it fits my profile fine. I have small wrists so it works out.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.