Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 15, 2016
I love this watch. Super price on it, it's so comfortable - I haven't taken it off once since I got it. Been wearing it in the shower and pool with no problems, which is exactly why I got it. It even came with the correct date and time already set. Love it. Would definitely recommend it.
review image
11 comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 10, 2018
Bought this as part of 4 different watches for my wife for Christmas. I knocked off a star because she couldn't figure out how to fix the time setting. She is not the most technical person. Without reading directions (if the watch even came with directions I don't know or remember) I was able to fix the time. She like this watch for its small size.

Of the 4 watches, one was way to bulky/big. Another one had more features but she didn't like that she had to continuously press it to see the time, plus the battery charge didn't last long. This was the next watch to arrive and I mentioned above, she liked the watch overall. The last watch came after Christmas but that is the one she seems to like the most as it is feature rich. The rechargeable battery last about a week.

In conclusion, this is her second favorite watch of the 4 I bought.
on December 7, 2017
The construction of this watch is very sturdy. Metal clasp and a solid heavy case make it feel like a quality watch. Features wise it's lacking. The countdown timer would be nice except that if you stop it mid-way, there is no easy way to reset it back to the original amount of time. You have to go through setting the time all over again. When it comes to setting the time, either on the countdown timer or the clock itself, that's a pain too. There's only one button to use and it increments, there is no way to decrement. Additionally, every button press on the watch causes a beep. There is no way to turn this off which is extremely annoying.
on January 30, 2016
Got this for my girlfriend for Christmas as her last one bit the dust. I took a chance and got it for her without her picking it out. Christmas morning when she opened it she was super happy. She loved the vibrant pink against the black.

My girlfriend works out a lot. Sometimes in the pool, sometimes classes and sometimes lifting weights. We have had this water a little over a month and it is still going strong.

The watch was easy to adjust to fit her wrist and she stated that it feels good and she forgets it is on most of the time. She only uses it for time so we did not check out all the other functions. This is a great watch and looks great!
on June 29, 2017
I just got this yesterday so I have no idea how it's going to hold up over time. But I must say that it is adorable!
The functions seem pretty easy to use although I'll probably never test them out. I really appreciate the light function though. I'll definitely use that.
Mostly I just wanted a watch to wear when I'm working out or running that I can easily read the time on. This fits the bill and looks really cute at the same time. Winner winner, chicken dinner!
on November 22, 2017
Who can beat a watch that is reliable, easy to work, and as cheap as it is. I work 12 hour shifts during the night in a hospital. This watch has taken quite a beating, it’s lasted through pretty much anything. I’ve gotten it wet on multiple accounts (by accident) it is still works great! I love the little light it has, because sometimes I may not be in adequate lighting. This is definitely a watch you will want if you are a nurse, someone in the medical field, or someone who just wants a reliable watch!
I have had this for years now. It has held up well. It is hard to set since you have to hold more than one button down at a time and they are hard to keep held down. I have swam in the ocean with it. No leaking. It is easy to switch modes. I did buy this on Amazon. I just forgot to review it until now.
on February 1, 2018
This is the second of this watch I have purchased. I like it's functionality and the look, that's why I purchased a second one. In my estimation, when worn daily this watch will last about a year and a half, at least the band will. So now i have 2 of the same watches both with broken worn out bands. I think I'll try to find another watch with a bit longer lasting quality, or replaceable watch bands.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 18, 2016
This is a very well-made, stylish, and attractive watch. I get compliments all the time on this watch as the color is very eye-catching. Set-up was easy. The typeface is bold and east to see. With the press of a button, it lights up in the dark (perfect for working night shift). It displays day of week and the date, which is helpful. Stays clean despite sweat and the fact that I have frequently spilled drinks on it. I bought this watch for my friends who wanted the watch after seeing mine. It is a great deal; I feel like it should be at least $50. I would have still bought it then. I will purchase from Armitron again.I have not yet used the watch for lap/exercise tracking.
on December 23, 2014
I had to find a replacement watch for a watch I had for over 10 years. I was a bit skeptical because the last replacement I bought lasted all of about 3 days before something broke on it. I ordered this item on a whim as I sort of feel naked without a watch on my wrist. It has held up well. I love the fact that there is a catch on the end of the band to prevent the holder that stills the extra band from sliding off and allowing the watch band to flop around. It is fairly easy to operate. I have two complaints, one is that its a bit difficult to actually push the light button by feel and that you cannot stop the watch from beeping when you are moving between settings (say clearing the timer or going from the time to the alarm).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.