Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 25, 2014
First of all, I'd like to state that this Armitron Sport Unisex watch is the second one I have bought. My first one was dark pink, and now, this one. I decided to buy another watch because after using the first one for approximately 8 months, it went completely blank. To me this made complete sense because of its frequent use. Up to date, I have worn this watch to go SCUBA diving, swimming, to the beach, and almost never take it off. Nevertheless I awarded it 4/5 stars. The reason I did this is because it stains very rapidly and cleaning it is not very effective. Because of the material it's made of and its light color (yellow), stains get a tough grip and don't come off easily or don't come off at all.
on March 26, 2014
I really like my watch. I love love love the bright yellow! It's more like a lemon-lime color. The digital numbers are easy to read as a run and the stop watch is great for my speed intervals . I wanted a digital watch for running and working out, but this one will also be a my new, bright watch for spring.
2 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on February 28, 2015
It's really nice but it gets dirty really fast, and the type of dirty that dosn't go away. Aside from that it is a really nice watch and the colors are great.
on October 25, 2015
Good
1 helpful vote
on December 29, 2013
I was satisfied with the product, only that it may be smaller than expected.
on September 4, 2014
it is exactly want i wanted! love it
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.