We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Black sporty watch featuring chronograph, alarm, lap, and military time
- 26-mm resin case with acrylic dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
A streamlined, understated mix of silver and black tones, a modern digital dial, and a slender case, the Armitron Women's Chronograph Black Digital Sport Watch #456967BLK is perfect for those who want to keep their accessories simple. Packed with helpful features like an alarm, chronograph, lap, and military time functions, this timepiece goes from work to weekend to workouts with ease. An oval metallic gray resin case frames an easy-to-read digital dial, complete with time and day and date display while a gray double injected resin band stays secure and comfortable on the wrist thanks to an adjustable buckle. To ensure long-term wear, this watch is water resistant to 165 feet (50 meters). Reliable and precise thanks to quartz movement, it arrives in a silver Armitron box.
Armitron has been creating quality watches for more than 50 years and understands how precious time is. Making time for family, time for friends, and time for all those special moments in life is an immeasurable gift that Armitron recognizes with its extensive collection of men’s and women’s precision timepieces.
The Armitron brand has developed its reputation based on the enduring quality and up-to-the-minute styling of its watches. Each timepiece offers exceptional value with the finest details and remarkable features such as genuine diamonds, Swarovski crystals, chronograph movements, solid stainless steel, and exotic leathers. Whether it’s an everyday timepiece for a loved one or a special occasion accessory for yourself, Armitron has just the right watch to give the gift of time.
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.3 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B001IDPI14
- Item model number: 45/6967BLK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 14, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #420 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Outdoor Clothing > Women > Accessories > Sport Watches
- #430 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Clothing > Women > Accessories > Sport Watches
- #1018 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Outdoor Clothing > Men > Accessories > Sport Watches
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Armitron Sport|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||26 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||16.4 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||alarm-feature, Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Maybe no one ever complements my on my stunning watch, but I wear it because I use it, not as a fashion accessory.
I used to buy the watch from Casio, then about 12 years ago, Armitron brought out a similar design. There are only three reasons why I even need to buy a new watch: the strap breaks, the face gets too scratched-up, or the battery dies. The Casio watches used to suffer broken straps and scratched faces. The Armitron lasts years until the battery dies, and that's why I give it 5 stars.
Also, the time would lose a couple of minutes every couple of weeks.
You have to hit a button to see the date and then quickly turn on the light to see it.
There were so many things I hate about this watch! After 6 months of dealing with it, I cut my losses and ordered another Timex Ironman. I wouldn't waste my time on another Armitron.
I would buy this watch again!
I have sensitive skin and have had to give up wearing my expensive, fancier, watches with leather or metal bands. I was breaking out with an eczema-type irritation under the watch band. The rubber lip on the back of this watch face allows for air to get between the watch and my skin. It also means that there is no direct contact between the battery and my skin. It is the only watch that I have been able to wear for the past six years. I hope that it does not get discontinued!
Directions are tucked in the base (yes, they are there).
Also, don't lose the directions. How would you ever set the time again?