Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on January 29, 2013
I choose this product because of my mother's previous experience with Armitron's watches. She was working at a fast food and while dealing with the fries, her watch fell off into the hot boiling grease. When she pulled it out and dried it off-it still worked! Like nothing happened! That's some awesome quality, I don't care what you say.
I really like the watch so far because of how it fits on me-lightweight but sturdy. I also like how it has a stopwatch feature so I can time myself while I run. I don't much care for the alarm feature, though it is cool and I love how deep the water resistance is. I hate however, how hard it is to understand some parts of the directions and I'm definitely not sure how to get the stopwatch feature to tell me lap times. It will definitely be something I talk to Google about.. And the only other thing that I can think of that I don't like, but is something I can live with and could care less about, is that the red color that is there-I wish that there was other colors to have chosen from. Such as green, or purple, and not just red and blue.
But I do love my watch so far and I'm very happy to finally have a working one again as my other watch just fell apart and this one has the same features and more. Thank you very much Armitron and Amazon!! You guys rock
on August 26, 2014
Love it..just buy it. There is no better watch for the price. You will not be disappointed. Great value, easy to work, buttons are easy to press, and it's just the right size for a women's wrist. It has a light up button, and it beeps quietly every hour. Display is large and very easy to read ( even without my glasses) it has an alarm, a timer ( pie and laundry time ! or if you are so inclined to do laps, good for that too! ) and a second time zone function. Great little watch. Just the right amount of rugged at the right size. My new favorite. I wear it every day and feel lost without it. I dis not even have to read the manual to figure out how to work this watch. Did I mention that I love, love, love this watch? Was considering the G- Shock but I liked the price of this MUCH better, and I was pleasantly surprised at what a great watch this is.
on September 16, 2014
I left my phone at home before leaving for a weekend trip, and this little guy was my lifesaver. It's a pretty simple watch, with just the usual alarm/stopwatch/night-glow functions, so of course it couldn't help me contact people or find my way around the city. However, it did ensure that I was obnoxiously on time for everything and that's all that I ask of a watch like this. (Also great for running, which is what I initially intended to use it for. It's lightweight and the rubber wristband doesn't slide around at all.)
on January 2, 2013
Very happy with watch. I actually bought this for my 9 yr old son. It has all the great functions that grown ups like in a sports watch, and the slightly smaller size worked perfectly for his wrist. It appears gender neutral, and he is clueless that it is labeled as a woman's watch. The only downside in my opinion is that the functions are not always very intuitive, so be sure to hold onto the instructions so you remember how to set and work your watch! We have had the watch for 6 months now, and it works as good as new even with daily wear by a child (who is not always the most careful with his items).
on January 11, 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for my son, he wanted a watch and everything we saw at the stores was too big for his small wrist. My son is 9 yrs old and this fits like a charm. The face isn't too big and it fits very well. Package arrived quickly and safely!
on December 25, 2015
I bought this for my 9 year old son for Christmas because I have the women's armitron and it's the best watch I've ever owned! Easy to program, looks great and and is super durable. I wear it to the hospital where I work as an RN everyday. My son absolutely loves his too :) You can't beat the armitron for looks and durability, especially for a $20 watch!
on February 7, 2014
I've always loved Armitron watches. They're sturdy, functional, and not over-the-top expensive, and this one was a worthy addition to the collection. Most sport watches are a bit big and clunky, especially if you have to straighten shelves! But this one was sleek enough that it was a lot easier to work with, without having to sacrifice any of the features I love. Highly dependable, I would totally recommend this product!
on May 30, 2016
I have had this watch for a while now and it has worked perfectly. The time is always correct and it has shown hardly any wear. I'm very happy with it.
on February 19, 2013
I searched for a watch for my 11 year old son. Kid's watches are too juvenile looking and the men's watches are too big for his wrist. We decided to try a women's watch because of the size. He uses the alarm to wake up in the morning and sets the timer when he reads. The only complaint is that the instructions that came with the watch are rather condensed and could use more information.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2013
I bought this watch because it had all the features I wanted at a reasonable price. I've had it only a few days now but so far I really like it. The features were easy to understand, contrary to what another reviewer said and I was able to set the watch without reading the instructions quite easily. I also have very petite hands and the watch fits really good and it's not too big nor too small.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.