Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on August 14, 2016
Great! I think this is about the best inexpensive watch out there. I've had about 4 of these now over the last 10 yrs or so. I wear it everywhere and I'm quite active outdoors and hard on the watches. I'm commonly goingscuba diving with them to as deep as 80 or 90 feet deep. great hard-working watches!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2014
Great looking watch and easy to manipulate when you are running. It is also fine to wear while swimming as it is water-proof. I use it all the time when I am running to track my times.
on March 26, 2015
NIce watch. Very attractive. It is very difficult to figure out from the directions how to set the watch for the first time. If you can get past that part you should be happy as I am with my purchase.
on September 29, 2015
This watch is great. There are many functions to it and the weight is a bit on the light side. I had no problems with my watch, other than the blue o-rings disappearing after a few months. Both the clear covering and the metal-looking-protections are plastic.
on November 26, 2014
Great, big, clear. rugged watch. Don't expect the little blue O-rings around each stem to stay around long. The little suckers disappeared, one-at-a-time shortly after wearing it on a regular basis. Other than that, happy.
on February 26, 2014
This was purchased for my son as a gift. While I had to set it up initially for him, I was able to show him how to do it and he picked it up quickly. He loves it and it's very durable for a 12 year old who plays hard like expected. The watch is still ticking...
on October 18, 2014
Love this watch! I wear this out on the range and to the gym and it has never got in my way. I have a small wrist so it appears larger but I don't mind it and it is light weight!
on March 7, 2017
totally satisfied!!
on February 21, 2017
I bought five Armitron watches never had a problem with them they are great.
on August 10, 2015
I'm a 15 year old boy. I love it! It has great features and keeps time perfectly. I must say one thing. If you're big into fashion, this doesn't go with much except blue.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.