Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on November 1, 2015
I really like this little sport watch. The band is rubberized and molds to your wrist. It is also water proof. While my eye sight isn't what it used to be, I find the face easy to read and the numbers are a good size. My hands and wrist are fairly small and this is a good size without looking too big.
on September 30, 2014
Looks good and seems well made. I've gotten it wet a lot without any problems but I haven't taken it underwater.
on April 26, 2011
I love the way this watch looks (which is one of the reasons I bought it) but the MAIN reason I made this purchase was because the description states that the watch has a "sweep second hand." While there is a second hand, it is NOT a sweep second hand (continuous movement of the second hand with no "ticking" motion). Many nursing students are required to have sweep second hand watches so the description is very misleading...
on July 3, 2013
The watch is not big, looking good in my wrist and it feels light. The numbers are of a good size so you don't have to force your eyes.
Since I received it (15 days ago aprox) I have taken showers with it (really water proof), went the gym, wear it to work. It is perfect for daily use.
Thanks! I love it!
on February 15, 2013
I finally found a watch that I can see and enjoy, I don't see well. I always had to buy larger faced bulky watches, I will Highly recommend this watch to my many senior citizens and family members,this watch is dressy to casual.I never have to change it.THANK YOU.
on March 7, 2014
I needed a watch that I could wear night and day doing "life". Once I put a watch on, I don't take it off till it dies. This watch is great, and the price was very reasonable. As I said, I don't take it off, so it showers, does housework, and whatever on my arm. It keeps exact time. When this one dies, I shall purchase another one.
on July 11, 2014
Bought this inexpensive watch for my wife for a recent diving trip to the Galapagos Islands because she didn't want to take her expensive watch. Waterproof, it keeps time better than her expensive watch!
on June 5, 2013
Just Perfect. I love it. Small, delicate, not so girly, but not too manly. Discret. The presentation is beautiful, the box is classy, perfect for a gift! I bought it for me, I'm not used to use watches, but is so light that I don't notice that I'm wearing it. Sorry for my english. I`m only speak spanish
on December 23, 2012
I saw this watch at Sears after seeing it on Amazon. It looks smaller in person than in the picture and I like that. I have a smaller wrist and most other watches are too big, even with putting the buckle through the smallest setting. I wanted a watch that didn't have a leather wristband because the last one I had started to smell after it got wet. This one is water resistant! The product description says you can even wear it when swimming, but I won't bother with that. If you're looking for a small, simple, professional, black and white watch, this should definitely be one you consider!
on July 23, 2013
Nice work watch! Love it because it is waterproof! It is hard to find waterproof watches that are cute and feminine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.