|Price:||$14.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.81 (43%)|
- Digital sport watch featuring alarm, chronograph, lap, dual time, military time, and three-second EL delay and fade
- 45-mm resin case with acrylic dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't leave your house without the Armitron Men's Blue Accented Digital Chronograph Black Resin Strap Watch. Perfect for athletes and men on the go, this wristwatch features numerous functions for optimal versatility. It's even water-resistant to 330-feet and crafted with a durable resin strap for an adjustable, comfortable fit.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002HRF99G
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 40/8189BLU
- Batteries: 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 21, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The crystal is just plastic and has no protection such as a raised bezel so I anticipate that it will scratch fairly easily and frequently. The watch states "shock" along the left and right sides. No definition, nor description, of shock resistance, so I'm guessing that it doesn't offer any more practical shock protection than any other watch would.
Just a note - did find the same watch offered at Wal-Mart for $2 more. However, the buttons were black and the blue was much brighter. I prefer this model and color combination (and to save $2!).
Seems like a very decent watch, not too big, the numbers are quite clear and easily seen. The band seems to be of good quality. Seems like a quality product overall. Appreciate that it has a dual time zone feature, as well as the stopwatch and alarm functions. Have only had for two weeks. Will update as to how well it does after a year or so.
The high lighted seconds portal enhances the visibility.
I'm sure the band will wear out long before the watch fails because of the wear & tear its owner puts it through.
Most recent customer reviews
little confusing to set. Don't throw away the instructions