We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Two-tone sport watch in durable resin with oval dial and silver-tone accents
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Protective acrylic crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure, LCD display, chronograph with lap time, alarm, day/date function, and 24-hour time
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Armitron has been creating quality watches for more than 50 years and understands how precious time is. Making time for family, time for friends and time for all those special moments in life is an immeasurable gift that Armitron recognizes with its extensive collection of men’s and women’s precision timepieces.
The Armitron brand has developed its reputation based on the enduring quality and up-to-the-minute styling of its watches. Each timepiece offers exceptional value with the finest details and remarkable features such as genuine diamonds, Swarovski crystals, chronograph movements, solid stainless steel and exotic leathers. Whether it’s an everyday timepiece for a loved one or a special occasion accessory for yourself, Armitron has just the right watch to give the gift of time.
- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.3 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B008Z81L2U
- Item model number: 45/7026PUR
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Armitron Sport|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||34 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So far, so good. I've had it for a week, and it survived swimming.Published 13 months ago by wrolly
GREAT watch. I like that for a sports watch, its not HUGE, doesn't have a ton of unnecessary features, has been holding up well to daily wear. Read morePublished 18 months ago by PhysicsLady
I originally gave this a 5 star review, loved the look and functionality. Only problem being that it went haywire after 3 months of light use. Tried replacing the battery. Read morePublished on June 15, 2014 by Otterkins