- Round watch with metalized chrome bezel featuring two-tone reflector ring on glossy black dial with silver-tone Arabic 6 and 12 numerals
- 38 mm resin case with acrylic dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Features resin strap with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.5 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces
- ASIN: B00J0SSATQ
- Item model number: 25/6417BLK
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 28, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Armitron Sport|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band width||17 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The package: Small and looked same as described. Open it up and the watch will be on a nice watch stand. Inside the watch stand is the watch's warranty form.
The watch: First thing first, this watch might be small to some. I have a small arm, about 2 inches diameter and this watch face fits perfectly (Just so you can get an idea). No need for me to say, the watch looks nice. However, the needles are small, therefore somewhat hard to see in the dark, not a flaw to me. The only disappointing part is its wristband, which is flimsy and do collect bit of dust, this is not worth taking out a star since the wristband does a good job at staying in place and dust will come off after a shower.
**UPDATE:** Today I bumped into the wall and this made me realized how easy it is to scratch the face, plus the dark background made the scratches visible. Despite that, the price is still a catch and I will not take a star off.
- Nice looking.
- Good service.
- Hard to read in the dark
- Wristband are little flimsy & collect dust.
- Easy to scratch
The black background and the vibrant colors make these so cool and easy to read.
I bought two of these to gift my cousins and they loved it.
I see them using the watch daily, almost for 6 months now and the watch still looks brand NEW!!
Awesome buy for a very reasonable price!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a sturdy watch that stands up to a beating. I work as a florist's assistant and I've worn it while scrubbing out bouquet buckets, so it can stand being submerged and it hasn't... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great look and feel, but stopped working after three months. Disappointed.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Beautiful watch. The only drawback which is something of concern is that the minute hands are not clearly visible as seen in the photograph. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Hanjad
Nice watch with bright colors however could have used a date reminder & would've been even better if the neon colors were glow in the darkPublished 1 month ago by Mrs B
Its beautiful and easy to read. The band curves around so makes it easy to fit. I only wish there was a second little hoop to keep the long band in place. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mathilda
I love the design of this watch but it doesn't look as good on your wrist. It's hard to find clothes that match it well unless you dress sporty all the time or wear black or white... Read morePublished 2 months ago by danceinadvance
Attractive but the needle-thin hands are very difficult to read behind the shiny lens.Published 2 months ago by Susan K.